I've done extensive research on the descendants of George Garman and Rebecca Bitzer and can fill you in on most of their off-spring.The parents of George were Johannes (John) Garman and Barbara (I've seen a number of places which say that her last name was Unk, but I've yet to see any documentation proving this out).
Their children were:
1) Samuel (1781 - after 1850) married Magdalena Huy, then Catharine______
2) George (1783-1841) married Rebecca Bitzer, daughter of Michael Bitzer
3) John (1784-1866) married Elizabeth Barringer
4) Magdalena (born between 1785 and 1790)(know nothing about her)
5) female child (born between 1790 and 1800)
6) female child (born between 1790 and 1800)
7) Jacob (1797 - 1868) married Elizabeth Ettinger, then Elizabeth Brightbill
8) female child (born between 1800 and 1810)
George Garman and Rebecca Bitzer had the following children:
1) Heinrich (Henry) (1806 - sometime in the 1890's, probably 1892) married Rebecca "Hannah" Groff: childrfen wereDavid, Jacob, Rebecca, Louisa and Henry (Harry).
2) Jacob (1809 - ?)some say he married Mary Brightbill, but there doesn't seem to be any record of him anywhere
3) George (1811 - ?)
4) Michael (1813 - ?)
5) Margarita Catarina (1816 - ?)
6) John (1818/19 - after 1880) married Emily______.Children: JOhn, Adeline, Robert, Wilhemina, Emeline, Ellen,Virdilla, David, James, Laura J.
7) Daniel (1820-1907) married Louisa Schroyer. Children: Edwin, Allen, Ira, Cornelius, Minnie, Rebecca, WilliamCharles, Robert
8) Samuel (1821 - after 1860) married Mary A. _____.Children: George, John, William (maybe more)
9) male child (born 1822/1823)
10) male child (born between 1825 and 1830)
11) Lydia (born 1830)
Of these 11 children, only 9 lived to adulthood (2 sons died).I believe that the 2 sons who died were Michael and either Jacob or George.
Which branch of George and Rebecca's children are you researching?