After what seems like 5 lifetimes of looking, I have finally located the names of the children of the above - all names located on page 746 of the Commemorative Biographical Record of Central Pennsylvania, published in 1898.
If anyone is descended from any of these Garman offspring, I would love to hear from you as I have a lot of information to share.
The children were:
1)Henry (1806-1892) married Hannah Groffabout 1830 and had 5 children (David, Jacob, Rebeccca E., HannahLouisa and Henry (Harry).All children born in Pine Creek, Clinton County.
2) George (1811 - ?)
3) Michael( 1813 - ?)
4) John F. (1816- 1854) married Elizabeth C. Fertig in 1840, daughter of Adam Fertig of Dauphin County. 9children: (GeorgeW.(married Ellen B. Kissel in 1867, daughter of Andrew Kissel and Elizabeth Bowers ofPine Creek, Clinton County), John (moved to Kane County, Illinois), Elias (New Columbia, Pa), RebeccaE.(married J. Bogner of Dauphin County), Harry M.(never married),Annie M.(married Eli Stout of MiddlePaxton, Pa), Daniel died young and unmarried), Mary C. (married Jacob A. Kline of Pine Creek Twp, Clinton,Pa), and a child who died in infancy.In Dauphin (Middle Paxton) and Clinton (Pine Creek) Counties.
6) Daniel (1820-1907) married Louisa Schreyer in 1857, daughter of Allen and Margareth Schreyer of Milton,Northumberland, Pa. 9 children: Ed (married Emma Lingle), Al (married Sarah Helen Condrick, then ruby Piper),
Ira (married Mary Ryder Snow), Cornie (married Sophia Schaff), Minnie (married Isaac B. Maitland), Will (marriedMary Savage), Rebecca (marrried Charles H. Cruse), Charles Bruce (married Sabra Frances Campbell), Robert(married Virginia Bouse).All in Bellefonte, Centre County area, and some in Tyrone, Blair, Pa.
7) Samuel (married Mary A._____) Known children: George J., John J. William H., Alice (probably all born inJersey Shore and Williamsport)
9) Catherine (Margarita Catarina)
10) Lydia (Lyddie) - last seen in 1850 census living with widowed mother Rebecca in Harrisburg.
Two of the above 11 children died young but it is not known which 2.There is a Jacob Garman who supposedly married a Mary Brightbill, but I have found no proof of his existence, ties to this family, or his marriage to a Mary Brightbill.