Here is how my lineage goes:
1. Hans Gaar BD:1545 in Oberpfalz or Kalmbach or Regensburg, Bavaria, Germany.
DD:9/2/1577 in Regensburg, Bavaria.
Married Elizabeth Schaidtl on 1/23/1569/1570 in Regensburg, Bavaria, Germany.
2. Thomas Gaar BD:1596 in Regensburg, Bavaria, Germany.
Married Anna Waldenhofel, date & place unknown.
3. Andreas Gaar I BD: 1/15/1628/1629 in Regensburg, Bavaria, Germany.DD: 10/22/1704 Schwaben, Bavaria, Germany.Married Appolonia Grimm on 1/12/1656/1657 in Schwaben, Bavaria, Germany.
4. Johannes Hans Gaar BD: 11/17/1657 IN Illenschwaang, Bavaria, Germany.DD: 5/22/1733 in Frankenhofen, Bavaria, Germany.Married Elizabeth Barbara Schuebel, date & place unknown.
5. Andreas "Andrew" Gaar II BD: 6/19/1685 in Frankenhofen, Bavaria, Germany.DD: About 1747 in Orange County, Virginia, USA.Married Eve Seidelmann on 2/23/1710/1711 in Illenschwang, Bavaria, Germany.
6. Lorenz Gaar BD: 11/19/1716 in Illenschwang, Bavaria, Germany.DD: 1753 in Culpepper County, Virginia, USA.Married Dorothy Blankenbaker in 1753 in Culpepper County, Virginia, USA.
7. Susan Gaar BD: 10/12/1838 in Washinton County, Kentucky, USA.DD: 1932 in Kansas.Married Gholson Lee Hankins on 5/14/1864 in McLean County, Illinois, USA.
8.Mary Etta Hankins (Mollie or Molly) BD: 10/16/1865 in Illinois.DD: 1959 Possibly in Kansas or Oklahoma, USA.Married George Washington Shepherd on 2/13/1884 in Miami County, Kansas.
8. Gholson Lee Shepherd BD: 12/22/1884 in Paola, Miami County, Kansas.DD: 10/6/1972 in Red Bluff, Tehama County, California, USA.Married Dorothy (Dolly) Julia Cottar on 10/16/1907 in Enid, Oklahoma.
9. Robert Gholson Shepherd BD: 9/25/1909 in Arnett, Ellis County, Oklahoma, USA.DD: 7/27/1981 in Red Bluff, Tehama County, California, USA.Married Edith P. King on 8/8/1934 in Red Bluff, Tehama County, California, USA.
10.Roberta Ann Shepherd BD: 12/14/1943 in Red Bluff, Tehama County, California, USA.Still living (me).1st marriage to William Madio Mura from 1969 to 1986.Married Robert Earl Ponder on 12/9/1989.
There you have how my lineage goes - hope that it helps you some and I really hope that you can fill in some of the details that I am missing.Look forward to hearing from you soon.Sincerely, Roberta Ponder