Looking for information on the Stephen & Norah. (O'BRIEN) GLEASON family. They resided in Fall River, Bristol Co, Massachusetts. Do they or any of their children look familiar? Would enjoy sharing stories and information.
Husband: Stephen GLEASON Birth: 1851 in Ireland Immigration: 1864 Census: 1880 Fall River, Bristol Co, Massachusetts Marriage: bef 1874 in Massachusetts
Wife: Hororah or Hanorah or Norah L. O'BRIEN Birth: 1853 Ireland Immigration: 1870 Burial: St. Patrick's Cem.
They had 7 children: 1. John GLEASON Birth: 1875 in Massachusetts Death: aft 1900 died in young manhood
2. Mary E. (Maimie) GLEASON Birth: 1878Fall River, Bristol Co., Massachusetts Spouse: 1917 John Dempsey BOWES
3. Honora Nora (Nonie) GLEASON never married Birth: 4 Dec 1879Fall River, Bristol Co., MassachusettsB:
4. Stephen GLEASON married no children Birth: 1881 Massachusetts Relocated: Lowell, Mass Marriage:spouse unknown
5. Elizabeth or Lizzie GLEASON Birth: 1883 Fall River, Bristol Co., Massachusetts Spouse: 1916 Earnest MINOR MINER
6. Marguerite Margaret or Maggie GLEASON never married Birth: 1887 in Massachusetts
7. Marine (Maureen) GLEASON Birth: unknown
Contact: Steven McLaughlin 1791 Coolidge Lane, Placentia, CA 92870 PO Box 2429, Santa Ana, CA 92707 S.McLaughlin@worldnet.att.net (714) 524-2339(714) 530-9858