I'm trying to help someone with finding his father.
Possibly someone on this board will recognize someone in this family tree. I'm trying to make contact with anyone who knows of any living relatives.
Morris. M. Gold, born 01/28/1891, probably in Poland (former Russia), died before 1946, probably in Springfield, Clark Co., OH.
Morris married Jennifer M. ??? (born 1893-94, died 03/1955, Cleveland, Cuyahoga Co., OH) about 1917-1918, probably in Springfield, Clark Co., OH.
Their children were:
Janice R. Gold, born about 1919-1920, OH. Found residing at 115 Brighton Rd., Springfield, Clark Co., OH in 1930.
William Arthur Gold, born 07/06/1921, Springfield, Clark Co., OH. Note: there may have also been a twin who died at child birth and was named Robert.
Quite a few hints have been found for William A. Gold:
(1) 07/06/1921 - 04/28/1930, 115 Brighton Rd., Springfield, Clark Co., OH
(2) 1939 - 1942, 1946 - 1948, University of VA, Charlottesville, Charlottesville Co., VA
(3) ca 1951, VT, operated a dairy farm with his wife, Louise Von Mengrinhausen, formerly of St. Louis, MO. They had a daughter, Jennifer Gold.
(3) abt 1953-54, Reservations Clerk, United Airlines, San Francisco, San Francisco Co., CA
(4) 04/27/1954, Editor, Firebaugh Journal, Firebaugh, Fresno Co., CA
(5) 03/21/1955, 345 E. Taylor St., Reno, Washoe Co., NV
(6) abt 1955, Music Editor, Radio Station
(7) 09/08/1957, Banning, Riverside Co., CA
(8) 02/18/1958, 34 N. 3rd St., Columbus, Franklin Co., OH
(9) 09/05/1962 - 12/19/1963, 2436 Revere Rd., Akron, Summit Co., OH
(10) 01/13/1970, Box 358, Antrim, Hillsborough Co., NH
After Morris M. Gold died, Jennifer M. Gold married H. F. Ullman. Nothing more is known of him.
Does anyone know any living relatives to any branch of this family? Please help my friend find his birth family.