I have been in touch with Debbie Saul about our Goodknight Line. I will try and give you what I have so far.
Hans Michael B 1708 in Germany, married Mary Landers in Bedford, Virginia on February 19, 1762. Mary was the daughter of Christopher Landers and unknown wife. Mary was born in Prob VA about 1740. She died May 26, 1795 in Mercer KY.
Michael Died September 1,1781 in Harlen Station KY later being buried in Pea Vine KY: Hans Michael and Mary Landers had nine children from this marriage.
1. Elizabeth Goodnight b 1764 in Mecklandburg Co NC, Died in Lincoln County KY.Married Patrick Doran January 29, 1783 in Lincoln County KY.
2. Margaret Goodnight, Born 1763 in Mecklenburg NC Married Henry Pope on June 24, 1783 in Lincoln co KY.
3. Jacob Goodnight, born 1764 in Stanford, Lincoln County KY. Died February 9,1843 in Stanford , Lincln Co KY. buried on his farm.Married Elizabeth Hoover on March 5, 1792 in Stanford , Lincoln Co KY.
4. John Goodnight was born May 1. 1765 inn Mecklenburg NC Died March 10, 1841 in Mercer County KY, buried in Goodnight Cemetery, Warren KY (Changed to Boyle co KY.Married Ruth Davis on December 25, 1786 in Mercer County KY.
5. Henry Goodnight Boun abt. 1769 in Mercer Co KY.
6.Rachel Goodnight Born April l15, 1771 in Mecklenburg NCDied November 22, 1828 in Shelbyville, Simson Co KYMarried Jacob Young (Grandfather to President Harry S Truman) on December 16, 1792 in Mercer Co KY.
7. Abraham Goodnight our GGGgrandfather born 1772 in Mecklenberg Co NC. Died 1833 in Shelby Co. KY.Married our GGGgrandmother Mary Hannah on January 23, 1794. in Lincoln Co KY.
8. Sarah Sally Goodnight born April 6, 1777 in NC, Died February 3, 1841 in Allen County KY.Married Peter Boucher Jr. on May 27, 1795. in Mercer Co KY.
9. Isaac Goodnight Born April 6, 1777 in Harlan Station, Mercer Co KY. Died October 14, 1869 in Three Forks, Warren Co KY, buried in Goodnight Cemetery Warren Co KY Married first wife Elizabeth McMurray September 5, 1805 in Lincoln Co KY. Second wife Mary Ground July 24, 1828 in Warren Co KY., third wife Rhoda Godbury July 7, 1848 in Barren Co KY., fourth wife Frankie Dickerson September 4, 1862 in Warren Co KY.
SECOND GENERATION: Children of Abraham Goodnight and Mary Hannah
1. James Goodnight GGgrandfather born in October 19, 1794 in Lincoln Co KY.He Married Nancy McMurray October 19, 1818 .Nancy was born abt. 1797.