I took a look at Myra's account, and have some comments:
1. First of all, this account is certainly incomplete, as the lists of Daniel Jr., Moses, Leonard, Oliver, and John's families are missing known children.
2. There would appear to be an erroneous duplication in Daniel's family -
Daniel (Jr.) m. Sallie Brown son Daniel m. Sarah Brown
This second Daniel is known to have married Mehitabel Converse.
3. Did you not mention earlier (in your response to Karen Baker) that Hiram was listed among Moses's children?This is the logical placement for him none the less.Moses certainly had a daughter Experience not named here, who was adopted by uncle David Ford.(Perhaps the wife of William Bentley.)
4. Josam, son of Samuel, is certainly Jotham of the DAR lineage.Regarding the other children, I just found Lorenzo in Michigan, and will be adding him to my site shortly.As to Harris, he was a Civil War soldier, who I likewise had just concluded belonged among Samuel's children, as he was born in New York, and married a woman from Wellsboro before going west, and only Samuel's children (and perhaps Emersons, but we had a complete list of them) followed that pattern.Harris S. was a Capt. in an Ark. Regt. that fouught Indians, and later lived in Mo. and Tenn.You will note that I have a George C., who appeared in tax records.It is hard to tell if he represents an additional child, or instead is identical to one of them Myra named, with one or the other record being confused.I assume the break is between children of the first marriage and those of the second.
5. I just discovered John in New York, and he was married and had several children by 1810.He bought land in 1815, but then I lose him.However, a couple of decades later, several Greenos are co-grantors of a plot of land, and I suspect these were his children.(FWIW, Emerson was living next to him in 1810, in Genesee Co. NY, so it cannot be doubted that this is the right John.)
6. Mary Greeno would be the Polly of Daniel's estate.Perhaps research into the Coe family would be warrented, as Oliver is said to have married a Coe, as did Emerson.
7. Clarissa is a problem, as there was no share set off to her.Could this be an error?Daniel's estate is divided into nine shares, and Daniel Jr., Moses, Samuel, John, Oliver, Emerson, and Polly (Mary) are named, while Leonard and Amasa are certainly the other two.Could she have been a granddaughter instead.
Thanks for posting this information.It has already proved quite helpful, and now I can follow it up some more.