Certainly. I show Hiriam being the eldest, being born circa 1834. Next is JuliaA. born in 1835 and died on Janurary 11, 1910 in LaHarpe, Hancock County, Illinois. She married Charles W. Comstock on December 19, 1852 in LaHarpe, Hancock County, Illinois. They had 5 children. Charles was born on July 26, 1828 inSpringfield, Mass. He died on Feburary 3, 1893 in LaHarpe, Hancock County, Illinois. Sarahwas third. I suppose that makes us distant cousins then.:) Last was Clementine.
Julia and Charle's children were :
1) Laura M.ComstockBorn September 15, 1854 in LaHarpe, Hancock County, Illinois. She married Pliny Maynard on December 20, 1876 in LaHarpe. They had 2 children and she died a few weeks after givingbirth to the second one on May 12, 1882 also in LaHarpe. Pliny wasborn in 1851 and died in 1927.
2) Thomas Dwight ComstockBorn June 19, 1855 and died on December 12, 1882 all in LaHarpe. He married Fanny Ronaldson on December 17, 1880 in LaHarpe. They had no children.
3) Charles Joseph ComstockBorn April 25, 1857 in LaHarpe. He died sometime in June of 1879 in Sacramento, California. His body was shipped home and buried inthe LaHarpe cemetery almost a year later. He never married.
4) Leonard Arthur ComstockBorn July 5, 1864 in LaHarpe.He married Mahala George on March 20, 1889 in LaHarpe. They had 6 children. He died on April 1, 1944 although I do not have where noted. Mahala was born on July 14, 1864 in Blandensville, Illinois. She died on July 26, 1910 in LaHarpe.
5) Herbert H. ComstockBorn December 30, 1872 inLaHarpe. He marriedSusan Alberta Walker on February 8,1893 in LaHarpe. They had 4 children. He died on January 14, 1953. Susan was born onDecember 5, 1873 in HancockCounty, Illinois. She died on February 14, 1965. I don't show where either one died at.