THE WORCESTER SPY June 4, 1903 page 7 STOCKBRIDGE-HALCOTT Miss Grace Halcott and Ernest Leroy Stockbridge were married last night at 6 o'clock at the home of the bride, 15 Sturgis Street, by Rev. Dr. Alexander Lewis. The Episcopal service was used. The bride was given away by her brother, George C. Halcott, and was attended by Miss Lillian Hover of West Stockbridge. Perley Stockbridge of New York was best man. The bride was gowned in white silk mulle over white silk, trimmed with pearl ornaments. She carried a shower bouquet of bride's roses. The bridesmaid wore a gown of white silk figured with blue and trimmed with lace. After the ceremony, there was a reception at the house for which Rebboli catered. Mr. and Mrs. Stockbridge will live at 10 Hollywood Street.