Elizabeth Ann Mognettb. abt 1824, Virginia, d. 13 February 1897, Edgar, Illinois, was the mother of the William Sanders and the Heater girls.
Elizabeth married Jordan Sanders 1 November 1832,New Castle, Henry Co., Indiana (Indiana State Library, Genealogy Database: Marriages through 1850)
They were on the 1840 census together:
1840>INDIANA>HENRY>LIBERTY Series: M704Roll: 87Page: 92
Jourdon Sanders 1001//10001
Children of Jordan Sanders and Elizabeth Magnett:
1. Zeno Jackson Sanders, b. 18 JAN 1835near Dayton, Ohio; d.October 12, 1863 or 09 November 1863 , Bement, Piatt Co., Illinois. Married Millie Ann MICHAELS. She was b. 2-14-1835 in Dallas, Vermillion Co. Ill. He died of disease during Civil War service.
2. William Jesse Sanders, b. August 16, 1843, Edgar Co., Illinois; d. June 16, 1928 near Walnut Hill, Illinois.He married Margaret Wimsett Morgan August 28, 1866, b. June 4, 1848, Edgar Co. Illinois, d. June 3, 1921.Both are buried in Gilead Cemetery near Centralia, Illinois.
3. John Davis Sanders, b.November 08, 1848, Indianola, Edgar, Illinois; d. May 27, 1927, Ft. Leavenworth, Kansas; m. Rose Brown.
Jordan Sandersdied 22 September 1849 in Edgar, Illinois.Elizabeth married John S. Heater on 16 April 1853, Vermilion Co., Illinois.They had two daughters:
4. Mahala J. Heater, b.1852 Illinois, lived in Broulitts Creek, Edgar, Illinois. d. 2-19-1940.
5. Mary A. Heater, b. abt. 1857, Broulitts Creek, Edgar, Illinois.
John Heater died before 1860, because Elizabeth was a widow on the 1860 census:
1860>ILLINOIS>EDGAR>BROUILLETTS CRK TWP Series: M653Roll: 176Page: 747
Elizabeth Heater 36 VA cannot r/w
William J. Sanders 17 Indiana school
John D. 13 Illinois school
Mahala J. Heater 6 Illinois
Mary A. 2 Illinois
William Jesse Sanders was living a few houses away from Elizabeth in 1860.
Elizabeth's third husband was a James or John Cox. He apparently died before 1870, because Elizabeth was a widow on the 1870 census:
1870>ILLINOIS>EDGAR>BROUILLETTS CRK TWP Series: M593Roll: 218Page: 6
Eliza Cox 50 400/0 VA cannot r/w
Mahala J. 16 Indiana [sic]school
John D. Sanders 21 farm laborer Illinois
1880 Census Brouilletts Creek, Edgar, Illinois
Elizabeth COXW Female W 56 VA E. Keeping House PA VA E.
Mahala Jane COXDauS Female W 24 IN At Home OHVA E.
Census Place Brouilletts Creek, Edgar, Illinois
Family History Library Film 1254204
NA Film Number T9-0204
Page Number 9A
I believe Elizabeth was the sister of Sarah Magnett who married John Wallace 10 July 1831 in Henry Co., Indiana (Indiana State Library, Genealogy Database: Marriages through 1850)
I am trying to figure out who their parents were. I suspect they may have been the orphaned daughters of either John Maquinet/Magnett/Mognett or his brother Henry, who were born b. 1766/1771 in Pennsylvania, died in Virginia. Members of the extended family moved to Henry Co. by about 1830, but I have not made the connection yet.