Hey there cousin Forrest -
I show in my records that your Lydia Ann Hedgepeth of Green County, Kentucky who married Jacob Harris, was the daughter of Holland Hedgpeth b.1775 and Lemuel was his father . . . The following is a cut from my FamilyTreeMaker program and website.
Generation No. 3
3.HOLLAND3 HEDGPETH (LEMULE2, HENRY1) was born 1775 in Halafix Co., VA, and died 1831 in Kentucky.He married MARY TATE September 17, 1797.
Children of HOLLAND HEDGPETH and MARY TATE are:
5. i. COLEMAN4 HEDGPETH, b. 1798; d. 1874.
ii. LEMUEL HEDGPETH, b. 1800.
6. iii. SALLY HEDGPETH, b. 1804.
7. iv. LYDIA HEDGPETH, b. 1807, Hardin Co., Kentucky; d. 1833, Oil Townshio, Perry Co., Indaina.
v. MALE CHILD HEDGPETH, b. Bet. 1810 - 1820.
vi. HOLLAND HEDGPETH, b. 1812; d. 1901; m. SARAH LEWIS.
vii. LOUISA HEDGPETH, b. 1814; m. JAMES CARLISLE, February 09, 1835.
8. viii. JOEL SANDERS HEDGPETH, b. January 21, 1815, Kentucky; d. January 14, 1889, Warren Co., Illinois.
Generation No. 4
7.LYDIA4 HEDGPETH (HOLLAND3, LEMULE2, HENRY1) was born 1807 in Hardin Co., Kentucky, and died 1833 in Oil Townshio, Perry Co., Indaina.She married JACOB HARRIS March 10, 1827 in Greene Co., Ky.He was born 1803 in Hardin Co., Kentucky.
Children of LYDIA HEDGPETH and JACOB HARRIS are:
i. MARY5 HARRIS, b. 1828, Hardin Co., Kentucky; d. 1923; m. JAMES FRANKLIN ELLIS, July 28, 1853.
ii. LOUISA HARRIS, b. 1830, Hardin Co., Kentucky; m. SAMUEL WOOLUMS, July 28, 1853.
17. iii. HOLLAND FORREST HARRIS, b. January 15, 1832, Oil Township, Perry Co., Indiana; d. July 01, 1918, Fulton Co., Illinois.
If you care to check out my FTM website, please do not hesitate to contact me with any comments, additions or corrections. I am planning to one day be able to set up a stand alone website for all these distant Hedgpeth cousin's in there . . .
email - firstname.lastname@example.org