Looking for info on Anton Heimann born 20 Aug 1820 in Prussia died 17 July 1898 in St, John's Twp, Lake Co, IN buried at St. Joseph's Catholic Cemetery in St, John's Twp. Wife was Elisabeth (maiden name unknown) born abt 1818 in Prussia died after 1880, but not listed in cemetery book with Anton.The family was Catholic.
They came to America abt 1849 according to 1860 census.
1860, 1870 & 1880 they are in St. John's Twp, Lake Co, IN
They had the following 7 children:
1. Gertrude born abt 1844 in Prussia married A. ONORHAGE before 1870.
2. Elisabeth born abt 1846 in Prussia married Francis SOMMER abt 1865.
3. Anton born abt 1848 in Prussia.
4. Bernard born abt 1850 St. John's Twp, LAke Co, IN
5. Heinrick born abt 1852 St. John's Twp, Lake Co, IN married to a Margaretha abt 1879.He is buried at St. Joseph's Catholic Cemetery in St, John's Twp. but the cemetery book says on the base of his marker is left.His wife Margaretha is buried beside him.
6. Mary born abt 1854 St. John's Twp, Lake Co, IN
7. Anna born 11 Feb 1860 St. John's Twp, Lake Co, IN died 1 March 1907 Chicago, Cook Co, IL buried at St. Bonifice Catholic Cemetery in Chicago.Married Nicholas MICHELS 27 May 1884 at St. Joseph's Catholic Church in Dyer, Lake Co, IL.