(This info from Joe Baggett) County Line Primitive Baptist Church, Campbell (later Carroll) County, Georgia
County Line Primitive Baptist Church was organized in July 1830 in Campbell County, Georgia. It was located in a section which was part of southwest Douglas County from 1870-72 and part of southeast Carroll County afterwards. Records on microfilm, Georgia Department of Archives and History, Atlanta.
The first clerks were Lemuel Wilkerson and Elijah C.Garrett. The first association delegates were Benjamin Lassetter, James Strawn and J. Barker (or Barber). The first preacher was Israel Hendon, whose service was briefly interrupted in 1831 when Moses Kelly served.