I am searching for my Great(3x) grandfather, W. J. Hufford, and his wife, Sarah J. ?.They were both born about 1846, he in Kentucky and she in Missouri.They were married in Missouri and had:
1. Samual F., b. 1871 in MO, m. Winnie Hendrix 1895 in MO, d. 3/2/1941 in Wellington, MO
2. Mary J., b. 1874
3. Ralph, b. 1876
4. Mystic, b. 1878
6. Ida, who m. ? Givegart
Samual and Winnie had:
1. William Henry, b. 9-1-1896, m. Violet ? and had: Henryetta (who had one child), Robert, Betty Mae, Roney, Alfred, Wanda, Shirley, Harold Samual, and two others.
2. Carrie M., b. 10-1-1899, m. Joe Richardson and had: Stella Fay (who had two children), Mae Dean (had three children), Dail Jean (had one child), Bobbie Harson, and Samual.
3. Alfred, b. 1902
4. Elva Cassie, b. 11-19-1905, m. Robert Victor Woodruff (my Great-grandparents) 5-3-1924 in Independence, MO.She died @1980 in Napoleon, MO and he died 1973 in Kansas City, MO.They had: John Robert (my grandfather), George Edwin b. 8-14-1934 (passed away, had one son),Joann, James A. b. 9-13-1944 (passed away, also known as Jim)
5. Velma, b. 1908, m. ? Karow
6. John Morton, b. 1910, m. Myrtle ? and had: Leona Mae and John, Jr.
7. Leona, b. 1915, m. Bill Edwards and had: Bonnie Dean, Billie F., and Maridth Ann
Anyone with information on these families, please e-mail me. Thank you.