If you havent found it yet, I hope this answers your question about George Thomas Hulan (assuming it is the one you are looking for)...
The youngest son of Jonathan and Eliza Trexler Hulan,
Thomas Jefferson Hulan, June 1852-June 11, 1924 Rilda Foster b.1846-1896 (English/Scottish) Married Rilda Foster 30 Dec 1873 in Davidson Co. TN.
Thomas Jefferson Hulan was known as Tom Hulan. He operated Cleeces Ferry around 1906. The Ferry took people from West Nashville to the Bells Bend area on the other side of the Cumberland River. I rode it as a little girl. It last ran around 1985.
children: 1. Addie Lee Hulan b. 1875, m. Alonzo “Lon” Mayo May 9, 1890 (English)
2. William M. Hulan b.1876, m. Minnie Snediker Dec. 5, 1900
3. Carrie Hulan b. 1879,
4. John Hulan b. 1883, md. Bertha
5. Lewis Hulan b 1885,
6. George Thomas Hulan b. 1886 md. Ida Mae Prince
7. Mattie Hulan b. 1889,
8. Annie Hulan b.1890, m. Gee Napier & had three
9. Milton Isaac Hulanb. Aug. 23, 1892-1957, m. #1Nancy Ankenbauer b. 1887- d. Dec 25, 1922. m#2 Fannie Pool b.1882-1963 in Ky.