Margaret Elizabeth Hull m. Henry Weaver Westmoreland, Armstrong, Indiana Cos., PA: Looking for info on Margaret Elizabeth Hull, b. 1800, and husband Henry Weaver, b. 1798, Westmoreland Co., PA. Residence.: 1830Armstrong Co., PA, Plum Creek Twp.; 1840 Armstrong Co., PA, Wayne Twp.; 1850 Indiana Co., PA, West Mahoning Twp.
No info pre-1830 nor Margaret and Henry after 1850, the ch. staying between Armstrong and Indiana Cos.
* (1) Mary Weaver, b. ca. 1822; m. John Gould of Armstrong Co., b. ca. 1821; d. ca. 1809
* (2) and (3) George and Elias Weaver, twins, b. 10 Jun 1825; George m. #1 Mary Ann “Polly” Shaffer, #2 Margaret Jane Gould Beck, of Armstrong Co.; Elias m. Sarah Lantz of Indiana Co., b. ca. 1814, dau/o of Michael Lantz
* (4) Martha Weaver, b. ca. 1827
* (5) James Weaver, b. ca. 1829; m. Elizabeth McClellan
* (6) David, b. 12 April 1831, Armstrong Co., PA; d. 08 Aug 1892; m Isabella Elisabeth Postlewaite. b. 28 Jan 1838, Perry Twp., Jefferson Co., PA; d. 13 Aug 1881; both buried North Point, Indiana Co., PA, David with note s/o Henry Weaver and Margaret Hull
* (7) Elizabeth Weaver, b. ca. 1833, Armstrong Co., PA
* (8) Nancy Weaver, b. 22 May 1834, Armstrong Co., PA
* (9) Catherine Weaver, b. ca. 1836, Armstrong Co., PA; m. Jacob R. Gould, b. ca. 1828; d. ca. 1889, brother of John Gould and cousin to Margaret Jane Gould Beck
Any information and proof on this family would be appreciated.