Sarah M. Hoisted, Edward and William, children of Widow Hacker of New York; William Henry Schoomaker, brother of wife."
The Widow Hacker I have as my 5th G grandmother, Mary Jaycox, b abt 1745 in NY, died 1836 NYC, second wife of Continental Navy Captain Hoysted Hacker. Children are Sarah M Hacker, Hoisted (nickname for Hoysted) Hacker, Edward S Hacker, and William A Hacker. What is very interesting is the Schoomaker refernce. Does this mean that the following family (referenced as disconnected) may be my relatives also? Are there any sources available? Thanks much!
1. THOMAS JACOCKS (possibly  above?) b. ca. 1762, d. 15JUL1817, will made 9FEB1817, probated 8APR1817, m. JEMIMA SHERWOOD, lived in New York State.
11. WILLIAM JACOCKS will made 20FEB1817, probated 27MAR1817, m. MARIA SCHOONMAKER
111. BENJAMIN DESOBRY JACOCKS 112. MARY JACOCKS 113. WILLIAM JACOCKS 114. SAMUEL JACOCKS 115. THOMAS JACOCKS
12. JAMES La DUE JACOCKS of New Hackensack b. 15NOV1783, bpt. 16FEB1783 d. before 1817, m.
121. MARY JACOCKS 122. WILLIAM JACOCKS 123. SAMUEL JACOCKS 124. THOMAS JACOCKS