It's been a few years since you posted your request, so perhaps you have all the info now. But I am also a descendent of Ann Vallott and Stokeley Towles.
Here is what I have (most of which was published in The Book of Garretts, by Hester E. Garrett):
Stokeley Towles, born 1711, Towles Pt. Carolina, VA. Died 17 Jun 1765, Lancaster co. VA.
Ann Vallott, born 14 Aug or 31 Jul 1693, Middlesex county, VA. She married Stokeley Towles on 21 Oct 1708 and died 1742 in Madison county, VA. They had 13 children:
1. Oliver Towles
2. John Towles, born 5 Apr 1712. Married Margaret Daniel
9 Oct 1735.
3. Henry Towles. never married
4. Elizabeth Towles, born 17 Dec 1716. Married Hugh Marston
5. Ann Towles, born 23 Apr 1719. Married Russell Hill
6. Catherine Towles, born 5 Jul 1721. Married Abraham Eddins
7. Mary Towles, born 1 Nov 1723. Married Thomas Sparks
8. Jane Towles, born 10 Feb 1725. Married Isaac Medley
9. Joseph Towles, born 3 Feb 1727. Married Sarah Terrill
10. Frances Towles, born 8 May 1730. Married Richard Vawter
11. Judith Towles, born 13 Apr 1735. Married Robert Terrill
12. Stokeley Towles
13. Lucy Towles, born about 1738. Married Robert Garnett
---------- Stokeley remarried, wife's name unknown ---
14. Mary Towles, born 12 Apr 1749
15. Henry Towles, born 13 Mar 1756
(Odd that he would name 2 children Mary and Henry, unless the earlier Mary and Henry were deceased.)
Parents of Ann Vallott:
Claude Vallott aka Claude Champagne, born abt 1649 Christ Church parish, Middlesex county, VA. Died 29 Jan 1693, Middlesex co, VA. His father's name was Henry Vallott, no add'l info.
Ann Jenkinson, born abt 1671, Cumberland, England. She died abt 1761 Christ Church, Middlesex, VA. Besides Ann, she had two other daughters: Mary, no info, and Katherine, born 2 Depo 1690, Christ Church parish. Ann married twice more: Angell Jacobus in 1694. Philip Calvert, date unknown.
(I question Ann's being born in England. Her father was born in VA., see below. The info on Ann Jenkinson comes from a family tree on ancestry.com.)
Ann Jenkinson's father was Thomas Jenkinson, born abt 1650 in Northumberland, VA. Married Dorothy, maiden name unknown.