It is unclear what possible connection the Oregon Kamraths might have to the other Kamrath lines.However, as the family surname is an unusual one, there is no doubt that there must be some family connection of some kind.In the 1940s, members of this Kamrath line came into contact with Kamraths from North Dakota, who had also settled in Oregon, but no relation between the two lines was ever established.According to Dawn M. Kamrath, her family came to Oregon from Minnesota and thus, this line maybe part of the huge Minnesota Kamrath line.
I. Friedrich H. Kamrath, born circa 1840, in Germany – died ____, in Minnesota.Friedrick married in _____, at Zumbrota, Minnesota the widow, Julianna Hein, born in 1843, in ________ - died in 1900, in Oregon City (or Beaver Creek), Oregon.They were the parents of :
1. Rudolph Kammrath, born in 1865, in Minnesota – Died in 1897, in Oregon City (or Beaver Creek), Oregon.
2. Carl Friedrich-Hermann Kamrath, born 7 August 1875, at Red Wing, Minnesota – died August 1934, at Oregon City, Oregon.He married on 18 March 1897, at Oregon City, Oregon Louise Rosina Landeck, born 11 November 1876 at Steinbach in Baden, Germany – died 22 September 1963, at Oregon City, Oregon.Their union produced the following three children:
A. Frederick Julius Kamrath, born 9 November 1897, at Oregon City, Oregon.He was the father of:
i. Ernest Andrew Kamrath, born 27 January 1900, at Beaver Creek, Oregon – died 25 December 1969, at Oregon City, Oregon.He married on 4 June 1933, at Beaver Creek, Oregon Wilma Margaerite Hirsch, born ____, at ________.
B. Herbert Leon Kamrath, born 18 February 1902, at Oregon City, Oregon – died 18 October 1974, at ________.He married on 18 February 1935, at Milwaukie, Oregon Margaret Berniece Jones, born 9 August 1914, at Canby, Oregon.
3. Julia Kamrath, born ____, at ________ - died ____, at Oregon City, Oregon.She married in ____, at ________ August Bluhm.
II. Herb Kamrath of Beavercreek, Oregon. Father of:
1. Fredrick Carl Kamrath (twin) of Beavercreek, Oregon
2. David Kamrath (twin) of Alaska
3. Herb Kamrath of Milwaukee, Oregon
4. Dale Kamrath of Eugene, Oregon
In addition to the four above sons, Herb Kamrath apparently had five daughters.
Point of Contact for this line is:
Ms. Dawn Marie Kamrath
6815 S. Knightsbridge Road
Canby, Oregon 97013