Trying to locate any information on ancestry of my wife's mother, Maude Hattie KELLING.Only data so far has come from family notes and funeral notices, etc., some of which is suspect.Going over postings to this forum I find many very common names from the 1800's back, and without dates or localities it's nearly impossible to reconcile the individuals.Here is what I have so far:
1) Joachim KELLING m. Margaretha Note, source unknown, among family papers states: "Family came from Schlesvig-Holstein in 1854 with 11 children, settling first in Davenport Iowa, then relocating to Goldfield, Wright Co., Iowa with six children leaving five in Davenport."
2) George KELLING m. Mary BEAVER
3) Albert Ralph KELLING b. 10 Oct 1870 Goldfield, Wright Co., Iowa d. 27 Jan 1949 Spokane, Spokane Co. Washington (buried Riverside Cemetary, Spokane) m. Almira "Addie" DENNY ca 1894/5 b. 18 Dec 1876 Bremner (sic.) Co., Iowa
4) Maude Hattie KELLING b. 24 Apr 1906 Medical Lake, Spokane Co., Washington d. 13 Mar 1976 Seattle, King Co., Washington m. Otis Rhodes TICE 14 Dec 1922 Spokane, Spokane, Washington b. 03 Aug 1899 near Troy, MO d. 29 Sep 1934, killed in auto accident near Elk River, ID
5) Dona Jean TICE b. 25 May 1931 Boville, Latah, Co., Idaho Dona is my wife and it is her lineage we are trying to establish.
Any help confirming and/or extending this line back will be sincerely appreciated.