I have not followed this line because it is not my husband's line, however, this is what I have:
1. i. Henry Kenley to Miss Dicks (spelled various ways) There was no marriage to a Miss Dicks.Henry Kenley married Nancy Davis, b. Nov. 27, 1809,in Indiana, d. Jan. 28, 1858, both Henry and Nancy Davis Kenley are buried in No. 4 Cemetery which is near Sailor Springs, IL.They were married on August 28, 1833, in Floyd County, Indiana.Henry married Margaret Wilkerson on Sept 1, 1863.
2. i. Cynthia Susan Kenley to John J. Bryan Cynthia Susan Kenley was the daughter of Henry Kenley and Nancy Davis.
3. i. Nannie Bryan to Albert Shriver Her name is Nancy.I have her husband's name as Albert G. SHRINER, son of Silas SHRINER and Susan LUSE.
3. ii. Effie Bryan to John A. LNU Effie married John A. Bateman, son of Thomas Bateman and Mary A. Mitchell.He was born Sept. 20, 1863, and died May 11, 1941.Effie was born in 1876 and they were married on December 16, 1891, in Clay County, IL.
3. iii. James Bryan 2. ii. Jane Kenley to Abijah S. Bryan This name is Elijah S. Bryan.Jane Kenley had another marriage to Isaac D. Ogden. They were married in Clay County, IL. on Nov. 16, 1879.
3. i. Elsberry Bryan -- I do not have him.
3. ii. Mary E. Bryan to William H. Johnson 3. iii. John H. Bryan 3. iv. Amanda C. Bryan to Amos McKinney
3. v. male Bryan -- I do not have him
3. vi. Charles Bryan -- I do not have him.
2. iii. James R. Kenley to Elizabeth A. Erwin He had 3 marriages:Elizabeth A. Erwin, April 4, 1873; Harriett Roper, May 6, 1888; and Ellen Watson April 29, 1891.
2. iv. John Kenley to Martha Ellen Maxwell 3. i. male Kenley -- Do not have 3. ii. male Kenley -- Do not have 3. iii. Laura Dell Kenley