Hi. I don't know if you have received an answer to your request, but I'll fill in just in case you haven't. It will LOOK long, but I need to keep it precise, so please be patient.
Alford Kiggins b. Jan.23,1837 in Mercer Cty., Ohio & d.1907 in Mercer Cty., Ohio
He was the s/o Lewis Kiggins and Mary Ellen "Ary" Shingledecker
Marr. 1st. Delinda Wiley,Aug. 11, 1859 in Mercer cty., O.
b.1844 in Ohio. d.1874 In Van Wert Cty., O.
She was the d/o Robert Wiley and Rhoda Wood
1. Flora Bell Kiggins b. Jan. 14, 1861 in Mercer Cty., Ohio
d. February 22, 1872 in Van wert Cty., Ohio
2. James W.R. Kiggins, b. Oct. 10 1863 in Mercer Cty., Ohio and d. UNKNOWN. He marr. 1st. Mary Elizabeth Wallick on Dec. 25, 1888 in Van Wert, O. and 2nd. Dora Foor. His 1st wife Mary was b. Jan. 22, 1856 in Van Wert Cty., O.and d.Oct. 15, 1892 in Mercer Cty.O. She is buried in Tomlinson Cem. in Mercer cty., O. (She had been marr. to a Joseph Profit prior to this marriage)
2nd.wife Doro Foor b. Jan.22, 1856 Van Wert, O. d. Oct. 15 1892 in Mercer Cty. O
James and Delinda's children:
1.Ralph Kiggins b. June 3, 1889 in Mercer Cty.O
Ralph was placed in the home of his grandfather David Wallick at the death of his mother.
2. Serter Kiggins (a twin) b.June 15, 1890 in Gladwin Cty., Michigan. After the death of mother his father kept serter with him. They did odd jobs and worked as "servants".
3. Lester A. Kiggins (a twin)b. June 15, 1890 in Van Wert, O. and died Dec. 29, 1979 in Gladwyn Cty., Midland, Michigan. Lester is buried in Riverside cem., in Gladwyn, Mich. (This is on my way to my cardiologist and I hope to stop at the cemetery. I'll let you know)
3. Allen G. Kiggins, b. Apr.29, 1868 in Mercer Cty.,O, d. Mar 23, 1932 Mercer Cty. O. He is buried next to his sister-in-law Mary Elizabeth Wallick in Tomlinson Cem. above. He marr. Jennie "Jane" Burger from Liberty Twn., Van Wert, Ohio.
Allen and "Jane" children
1. William Percy Kiggins b.Feb.3,1894 Ohio,d.Dec.1982
2. John Kiggins
4. Emma J. kiggins b. Dec.22,1872in Van Wert, O.marr. L.M. Jackson
5. Harriett Kiggins b. 1873 in Ohio marr. a man named Brown
6. Chala C.Kiggins b. Sept. 7, 1874 in Mercer Cty. O.
Alford 2nd. wife TABITHA Elizabeth Smith, the d/o John Smith and Mary E. Johns. She was b. Mar 20,1858 in Darke cty., O. and d. Jan. 23, 1953 in Niles,Mich.She marr. 2nd.to Jacob Irick after Alford's death.
Alford and "Elizabeth" Kiggins children
1. Della E.J. Kiggins, b, Dec. 22,1879 Van wert Cty,O., d. Feb. 23, 1961 in Riverside, Dowagaic, Michigan. She marr. George Kinkle--Children=Dennie Kinkle, Harry Kinkle
2. Marion Kiggins, b. Jan. 1884 in Ohio, d. Riverside, Dowagaic, Mic. He marr. Hila Thatcher ************** They are buried in Riverside cem., Dowagaic, Mich.
3. Letisha "Tish" Kiggins, b. July 1888 in Ohio, d. Mar 28, 1952 in Riverside (where they buried)Dowagaic,Mich. She marr. George Watson
4. Jesse Kiggins, b. Jan 13, 1892, O., d. June 18, 1975 in Riverside(where they are buried) Dowagaic, Mich.
5. Joseph Keeler Kiggins, b. Jan. 1896 Ohio, d.June 18, 1975 in Riverside (where buried)He marr. Bessie Jonas
6. George D.D. Kiggins, b. Oct. 1899, Scott,Ohio Marr. Cora Bell Thatcher Aug 9, 1917 in Dowagaic, Mich. He died in Osceola, Indiana where he is buried in Chapel Hill Cem. THATCHER is the adopted name of Cora Bell. Her biological father was Frank Oman. Cora was b. abt 1900 in ??, she d. Mar 29, 1930 in Osceola, Indiana.
George and Cora's children
1. Winnifred L. Kiggins marr. Ernest Juhasz
2. George Edwin Kiggins marr. Helen Langle=Their child Ronald Kiggins.
3. Joseph Milton Kiggins, b. Oct. 3, 1922 in Niles, Mich.. marr. Elizabeth Halasi on June 8, 1946 in Mich,
4. Robert v. Kiggins, marr. Sallie Gilmer-Torres
5. Frederick William Kiggins, marr. Berta Lou Miles
Hope this helps. Anyone reading this that can fill in the blank, let me know O.K.?