Denise "Dee Dee" Corrinne Plumiér
Born: January 26, 1955, Oxnard, Ventura County, California; adopted by
Gilbert Albert Pribbenow, Jr. & his wife, Rosalie S.T. (née Pennington) family in c1959, Pensacola, Escambia County, Florida. They lived in and around Walkter County, & St. Clair Counties, Alabama. [(aka Denise Anne Pribbenow)] married Walter Deal Bradford, Jr. on March 26th, 1980 in Birmingham, Jefferson County, Alabama.
Father: Richard Domonic Cirillo, c1934, New York?
Mother: Joyce Plumiér, b. March 04, 1935, Shelvyville, Shelby County,
THIS IS THE ADOPTED FAMILY OF DENISE ANNE PRIBENOW:
GILBERT ALBERT PRIBBENOW, SR. born May 13th, 1915, Hampton, Franklin,
Iowa; died June 01st, 1976, St. Clair Co., Jasper, Alabama; married
ROSALIE STRUDWICK TUTIVILER (née PENNINGTON) born July 12th, 1917, St.
Clair, Jasper, Alabama on July 10th, 1936 in Ashland, [Boone],
Last known residence was at 35501 CORDOVA, WALKER, ALABAMA; SSN:
256-09-9885, (GEORGIA WAS THE ISSUING STATE).
Father: Albert Gustav Pribbenow, born July 27th, 1874, Nora Springs,
Iowa died February 05th, 1961 in Tuscaloosa, Tuscaloosa, Alabama married on February 12th, 1908 to Elizabeth (née BERTHOLD), b. September 05th, 1885, in Chicago, Illinois; died October 13th, 1947, Tuscaloosa, Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
When Albert Gustav Pribbenow & his wife, Elizabeth (née BERTHOLD)
Pribbenow retired in 1941 they moved to [ST. CLAIR COUNTY], JASPER,
ALABAMA. They stayed in Jasper until they died and both Mr. & Mrs.
Pribbenow and their son, GILBERT, are all buried in Oak Hill Cemetery,
[St. Clair County], Jasper, Alabama.
They had issue three, viz.: (adopted)
(1) Gilbert Albert Pribbenow, Jr., (adopted) b. March 30, 1947,
Birmingham, Jefferson County, Alabama; died July 22nd, 1989,
Birmingham, Jefferson County, Alabama; married to Marion Coles (née TALLEY), b. September 16th, 1952 in Lakeland, Polk County, Florida on July 10th, 1978 in Jasper, St. Clair County, Alabama.
They had issue four, viz.:
(1) Gilbert Albert Pribbenow III, b. September 20th, 1979,
(2) Strudwick Coles Pribbenow (adopted), b. March 30th, 1983, Lima
(3) Rosalie Rushton Pribbenow (adopted), b. December 25th, 1983, Lima
(4) Gardnur Pennington Pribbenow (aka Penn) (adopted), b. December
27th, 1985, Peru, SA.
(2) Jesse Marvin Pribbenow, (adopted) b. August 16th, 1951, New
Orleans, [Orleans] Louisiana; married 1st: Shirley Ann (née Bateman), b. June 16th, 1951 in Robeson County, North Carolina (divorced) marriage date for first marriage was January 16th, 1971; married 2nd: April 26th, 1980 to Kathryn Day (née LEE), b. June 24th, 1959 (listed as having no descendants).
(3) DENISE ANNE PRIBBENOW [aka Cirillo, aka Plumier, aka Bradford], (adopted) b. January 26th, 1955, [Oxnard, Ventura County,]California; married 1st: Darrel Layne Kimbrell, b. April 30th, 1952 in Jasper, St. Clair County, Alabama on July 3rd, 1973 in Jasper, St. Clair County, Alabama (divorced); married 2nd: Walter Deal
Bradford, Jr. born February 22nd, 1956 on March 26th, (sic) 1980 in
Birmingham, [Jefferson County], Alabama.
Denise Anne Bradford & Walter Deal Bradford, Jr. have issue three,
viz.: [they presently live 2006 in Willsonville, Alabama]
(1) Amanda Bradford, b. c1990, Alabama,
(2) Sherri Bradford, b. c1993, Alabama, &
(3) Hannah Bradford, b. c1995, Alabama.
Sources: (1) The Grierson & Plumiér family bible record owned by David A. Grierson, (2) Social Security Master Death Index, (3) Here They Rest--Cemetery Records of Walker Co., Alabama, Volume II, compiled by members of The Walker County Genealogical Society of Jasper, Walker County, Alabama, 1993, page 161: Oak Hill Cemetery, -a copy of this record can be found in the DAR in Washington, D.C., (4) The Pribbeno-Pribbenow Families in the United States 1803-1991, by Glenn Ernest Pribbeno, Copyright 1991, pp. 22, 23, & 24, (5) Personal correspondence with Denise Anne (née Pribbenow) Bradford, December 1997.