A Chicago Inmate of St. Charles School for Boys Dies of Poison
Leaving a note, telling of his intention, a Chicago boy, Thomas Langan, Jr., 16 years old, died Sunday at the ST. Charles School for Boys, of which he was an inmate, of poison swallowed in the school institution three weeks ago. W.T. Harmon, superintendent, said Langan had been sent to the hospital because he was underweight and in poor physical condition when he arrived to start his sentence. ------- This newspaper item posted as a courtesy. I am not related to nor researching this family and have no further information.