Granddaughter Nina Romeyn states in a letter to Verna Hill Jacob (in the mid 1950's) that they are buried in the Crocheron Vault at St. Anrews Church, SI.
*Not sure why, he was only a first cousin to Ann Crocheron? Perhaps he was re-burried here?
And this small item from the 1950's as well, author unknown:
In 1850 a number of members of the Reformed Church in Richmond (all Staten Island), residing at such a distance there from to render their attendance inconvenient organized a new church at Bloomingview, now known as the "Church of the Huguenots."A plain and substantial church building was erected on land donated by the Hon. Benjamin P. Prall, and the Rev. James A. M. LaTourette, a descendant of a Staten Island Huguenot family, became its first pastor.Soon after however, he resigned charge, having connected himself with the Protestant Episcopal Church.