Heather WOW, Didn't expect an answer (2) so soon with all this.Ok start, no spin really unless you know more.Cyrus and Catherine settled in Litchfield, Medina County, Ohio in 1836. this is where the last two children born, Chauncy and Lydia.
1. Thomas Matteson & Eunice LeValley
2. Cyrus & Catherine Matteson
3. Lindley N Strait b: 1820, d: 5 Jan 1889 and Marr. 4 Oct 1840 to Lusetta Matteson, b: 28 Sep 1822, d: 7 Mar 1895.They had 4 children.
4. Asa C. Strait b: 29 Mar 1859, d: 28 Sep 1928, Marr. 4 Nov 1881 to Bertha Miller b: 3 Nov 1863 d: 16 Apr 1936.They had 11 Children.
4. Lusetta Viola Strait b: 5 Jun 1901, d: 11 Jun 1969 (my Grandmother) Marr. 4 May 1926 to Dale Bennett Wilkins b: 10 Mar 1891, d: 12 Jun 1945.They had one daughter.
6. Darlene Wilkins b: 28 May 1927, marr. 28 Jul 1945 to Lester Reynolds b: 27 Jul 1924.They had 6 children.
7. (Me) Larry Reynolds, b: 1 Nov 1946.
I do research also on my Reynolds, Wilkins, Colley and Strait.Matteson flows into my Strait side.I have a old FAMILY REGISTER that is of Cyrus, Catherine wich shows their children, born, married, died and so forth.I also have other information on children.I have the Obit for Catherine.
I have some information to share with you and would make copies.you should have my E-mail off this message, as I have yours.Right now I live in Virginia but my family lives in Ohio.Going there in August to do more research.I take it you live in New York State.Will be glad to exchange address's.So much to find another line to Family.
You also answered a good one for me on two children of Lindley and Lusetta.Catherine and Susan.The other two children are Rodintha and Asa C. Thank you.
Use my E-mail Address and I'll use yours if it is OK.I printed your messages for the information