Charles M. Sr. Lewallen (B) January 1846 Jackson Co. AL. (D) Aft. February 09, 1911 Enterprise, OK. Haskell Co.
(M) Elizabeth Sharpe 1864 AR. (B) August 1847 TN. (D) ?, Cival War 2nd AR. Union Infantry, Logan Co. AR.
Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes & Wore A Goatee, 200 + Pounds, He Was Awfully Lazy.
1870 Census Pope Co. AR. , Gum Log Township.
1880 Census Wilson, AR. Pope Co. (C. M. Lewallen)
1890 Tax List Pope Co. AR. Gum Log TWP
7-23/24-1900 Census Indian Territory Choctaw Nation HN# 277 FN# 277
TWP 8 North Range 17 East, Choctaw Nation, OK.
Charles & Betts (Or) Bess Had Had 13 Kids & 10 Kids Living In The 1900 Census
(1) Caltha Caldonia Lewallen (B) March 13, 1869 Pope Co. AR. (D) January 22, 1936 Liberty, TX. Liberty Co. (M) James Winston Knapp 1888 Indian Territory OK. (B) June 1849 Franklin Co. Miss. (D) July 15, 1922 Canadian, OK. Pittsburg Co. (Caltha & James Had 11 Kids) Bevie Knapp, Robert Knapp, Lulah Knapp, James Lester Knapp, Lowry Knapp, Haskel Knapp, Leo Bryan Knapp, George Smellcer Knapp, Norman Knapp, Vera Katherine Knapp & Gene Knapp
James Winston Knapp Was Married 2 Times (M1) Elzara Ella Catherine Furr December 01, 1869 Wesson, Miss. Copiah Co. (James & Elzara Had 3 Kids) Ella Charlene Knapp, Lezetta Knapp & William Knapp
Cival War, John Cameron’s Company, Powers Regiment of Cavalry, Southwest Mississippi and East Louisiana Army
1880 Census Precinct 2, Parker, TX. (J. W. Knapp) (Living With T.M. Fullen)
6-18-1900 Census Indian Territory Choctaw Nation HN# 277 FN# 277 (Or) HN# 268 FN# 268
TWP 9 North Range 18 East, Choctaw Nation, Ok.
1-14-1920 Census Canadian, OK. Pittsburg Co. HN# 40 FN# 40
Note: James Occupations, 1880 Dentist, 1900 Doctor & 1920 Carpenter
(2) Mary Kate Lewallen (B) 1868 AR.
(3) Henry C. Lewallen (B) 1869 AR.
(4) Richard M. J. Lewallen (B) February 1871 AR. (M) Ellen Unknown (B) 1890
Richard & Ellen Had 2 Kids, Georgia M. Lewallen (B) 1916 OK. & James F. Lewallen (B) 1919 OK.
1-24/25/26-1920 Census Brooken TWP, Haskell Co. OK. HN# 118 FN# 121
(5) Amanda J. Lewallen (B) December 25, 1876 AR. (D) January 14, 1915 OK. (M1) Guy Walls Abt. 1893 And They Had 1 Son Guy Walls (B) July 12, 1894 (D) March 1972 Arkoma, OK. Le Flore Co. Zip 74901
(M2) Thomas J. Williams January 28, 1894 Enterprise, OK. Haskell Co. (B) August 1876 TX. (D) Abt. July 25, 1956
6-16-1900 Census 9 TWP North Range 18 East, Choctaw Nation, Ok. HN# 248 FN# 248
Had 4 Kids & 2 Kids Living
Nona Williams (B) November 1894 Indian Territory OK. & Blan Williams (B) May 1900 Indian Territory OK. "Male"
(6) J. L. Lewallen (B) 1877 AR. "Male"
(7) Charles M. Jr. Lewallen (B) September 1879 AR.
(8) Beadie Lewallen (B) January 1883 AR. (M1) Henry Brooks 1898 Indian Territory OK. (B) September 1863 MO.
Beadie & Henry Had 3 Girls - Bertha Mae Brooks (B) February 13, 1899, Ruby Brooks & Eula Brooks.
(M2) Joseph G. Beck Aft. June 02, 1900 OK. (B) March 1862 AR. (Or) Itawamba, Mississippi"No Children"
Joseph G. Beck's First Wife: (M1) Frances Woods September 15, 1884 Wadesville, OK. Kiamitia Co. (B) September 1860 Indian Territory OK. "Choctaw Indian"
Joseph & Frances Had9 Kids.
Wallace Carney Beck, John Beck, E. Oliver Beck, Gilbert Beck, Sam Beck, Elizabeth Beck, Grace Beck, Tandy Beck, Eula Mae Beck
(9) John P. Lewallen (B) December 1886 Indian Territory Ok. (M) Minnie Unknown (B) 1890 Indian Territory Ok.
1920 Census Beck TWP, McIntosh Co. Ok. Dwelling# 246 Family# 248
(10) Columbus M. Lewallen (B) August 1889 Indian Territory OK."Lum"
Harley Gene Salsman