This may be repeating information you already have but:
1. Abraham married Margaret Wright on 22 Apr 1717 at All Saints Parish Church of Bingley; both being given as “Of this Parish.”
2. Abraham was the son of Abraham Longbottom (also given as Longbothum at his own earlier baptism). The former was baptized at All Saints on 16 Apr 1682 and his father’s residence was given as Helwick (present day Eldwick).
3. There were baptisms of two Abraham Longbothu’, these being in 1634 and 1635 the former dying as an infant and was the brother of the latter and both were sons of Samuel Longbothu’ of Eldwick. Another Abraham Longbothum was baptized in 1636 and he was the son of Abraham Longbothum of West Mortonhave no records of any other Abraham baptisms until 1682 except one in 1674 which is unlikely to be related to your family tree.
4. Jonathan was baptized at All Saints on 18 Oct 1724 and his father’s residence was given as Helwick (Eldwick). There appear to be several siblings to Jonathon in the Parish Records.
5. I cannot find an entry in the copies I hold of the Longbottom entries to the Parish Records of All Saints Bingley to any of the other named persons baptisms, nor any of the other named marriages.