John Henry Loyall
Born: Feb. 1, 1833 in ?
Died: Jan.22, 1911 in ?
Married: Lucy Caroline Dabney in 1854 in ?
Lucy Caroline Dabney
Born: June 19, 1832, Louisa Co., VA.
Died: Dec. 15, 1907 in ?
1. Annie Virginia Loyall, born: Jan. 3, 1856, Shadwell, VA., d. Oct. 19, 1930 in Knoxville, TN.
2. Charles William Loyall, born: Feb. 15, 1857, Shadwell, VA., died: ?
3. Thomas Dabney Loyall, born: August 16, 1858, shadwell, VA., d. Aft. 1863 in ?. Believed that he had two daughters, Jennie Loyall who married a Anderson and Elizabeth Loyall who married a Woods.
4. Florence Loyall, born: August 2, 1860, Fisherville, Augusta, VA., died: April 16, 1935, Knoxville, Knox. Co., TN., married: Dec. 14, 1887, Knoxville, Knox. Co., TN. to George Warren Sitton. George Warren Sitton was born Sept. 21, 1851, Dalton, Whitfield, GA., died: 1923, both buried Johnson City, TN. in the Oak Hill Cemetary.
Florence and George's children:
A. George Loyall Sitton, b. Oct. 21, 1888, Anniston, Ala., d. After 1950 Washington, DC., also buried there, married: Marie Danner.
B. Lucy Dabney Sitton, born: Dec. 21, 1890, Knoxville, TN., d. Feb. 5, 1985, Atlanta, GA., married: June 21, 1916 to Elwood Perry Bushnell.
C. Forence Sitton, born: Oct. 16, 1893, Knoxville, TN., d. Jan. 17, 1984, Washington Co., TN., married: Columbus Dickson-(div)
D. John Warren Sitton, born: May 12, 1896, Johnson City, Washington Co., TN., d.Sept. 20, 1988 or Nov. 2, 1988, buried in Knoxville, TN., married: Janie Emily Davis.
E. Dabney Benjamin Sitton, born: Jan. 19, 1901, Johnson City, Washington Co., TN., d. Dec. 26, 1915, Washington Co., TN. Means of death: Tried to jump a train, fell and the train amputated his legs and arm. Buried at Oak Hill Cemetery, Johnson City, Washington Co., TN.
5. George Robert Loyall, born: Dec. 3, 1863, Shadwell, VA., died: Jan. 20, 1941, Knoxville, TN., married: Laura Bradley Loyall, formerly a Fulkerson on ? No children. Laura Bradley Loyall had two sons from her previous marriage to Fulkerson.
6. Kate Loyall, born Nov. 23, 1866, prob. Shadwell, VA., died March 3, 1956, prob. Knoxville, TN., buried in the New Gray Cemetery, Knoxville, TN.