David, I just joined GenForum today. I have an, who is my great-grandfather, Edward D. Luxton who born 11 mar 1874.Somewhere I had the middle inital D as Davidson, but I can't locate that information right now. He was married to Olive Brown Also my great-great-grandfather, Edward Davidson Luxton who was born 1830 in England. I have two marriages for him.
1) Christine E.(Eliza) Brampton divorced, apparently no children.
2) Mary Angline Brown had three children
1) Denning Davidson Luxton B.1869 Married Bertha Cleaveland Had two sons.
2) Minnie Clay Luxton B. 1871 Never married
3) Edward D. Luxton B. 1874 Married Olive Brown Had four children. I hope this helps, if it does email me privately.