Re: Christoph Maibus,Germany
comments powered by
Thanks for your answer!
The lineage that I have is:
1. Friedrich Maibus (*March 6th 1942, +Nov. 21th 1928)married Emilie Ast (*Oct. 25th 1841, +Nov. 10th 1927))
2. Robert Maibus (*June 7th 1880 Mariaschein-Germany +June 26th 1965)married Johanna Haufe (*May 15th 1883, +Nov. 11th 1953)
31. Friedrich Karl-Josef (*March 24th 1910 Mariaschein-Germany, +April 13th 1957 Oestrich-Winkel in Germany) married Hildegard Frieda Langer (*March 29th 1909 Hostomitz, +June 21th 1987 Oestrich-Winkel in Germany)
32. Robert Maibus (*Oct. 21th 1922)
311.Dieter Siegfried Maibus (*Aug. 27th 1941 Arbesau/Ausig) my father
3111. Holger Maibus (*Sept. 4th 1970 Rüdesheim in Germany) my brother
3112. and me (*Jan. first 1969 Rüdeheim in Germany)
321. Heidrun Maibus (now Vogel)(*1960)
322. Reinhard Maibus (*March 14th 1955)
The last Week I found the name Werner Maibus. I think, he is died between the 2nd war on a battlefield (Harz Germany). But I don´t know something about him.
In my lineage I never heard about MEBUS/MOBUS.