I'm looking to contact members of my grand-mother's sister's family.
My grand-mother was Lena Young married to John Tupper Boyd.
Her sister was Margaret Ann Young who was born in 1894 in Sydney Mines, Cape Breton, CANADA.
Her father as well as most of her siblings immigrated to Framingham, Massachusettes around 1923-1924, shortly after her mother died in 1920.
Emma Jane had 2 brothers and 2 sisters as well who also lived in Framingham or the surrounding area:
1. John JAMES Young (Bertha?) 2. Thomas E[dward?] Young (Mary Hiskcock)] 3. Emma Jane (Alexander McKinnon) 4. Christina Young (Raymond Bolieau)]
There was another sister, Stella Young (Campbell) who lived in Stellarton (New Glasgow), Nova Scotia.
Below is what I know about the family of Margaret Ann Young according to the 1930 US census.They lived in Framingham, Massachusettes.
Allen McKaywas born in New Glasgow, Nova Scotia??. He died in Massachusettes, USA.
Allen married Margaret Ann Young[LeJeune] daughter of Daniel C[hristopher?] or Daniel Charles Young [Lejeune] and Mary Ann McIntrye about 1914.Margaret was born on 16 Aug 1894 in Sydney Mines. She died in Massachusettes, USA.
Allen and Margaret had the following children:
1. Marie McKaywas born in 1925 in Massachusettes, USA. Marie married Holmes .
2. Andrea McKaywas born in 1915 in Sydney Mines, Cape Breton.
3. Ronald McKaywas born in 1920 in Sydney Mines, Cape Breton.
4. Daniel McKaywas born in 1922 in Sydney Mines, Cape Breton.
5. Bernard McKaywas born in 1923 in Sydney Mines, Cape Breton.
6. Jane McKaywas born in 1926 in Massachusettes, USA.
7. Dorothy McKaywas born in 1928 in Massachusettes, USA.
8. Charles McKaywas born in 1930 in Massachusettes, USA.
Keywords (for people searching only):
Margaret Ann Young, Margaret Young, Margaret A. Young, Maggie Young Allen McKay, Allen MacKay