Je recherche les descendants de ces personnes.J'ai déjà contacté des descendants de Francois Maheu à Cohoes, NY.Les descendants de Julie se sont mariés à Longueuil, QC.
I am looking for the descendants of the following people.I have already contacted descendants of Francois Maheu in cohoes, NY.Julie's children were married in Longueuil, PQ.
Merci pour toute information. Thanks for any information.
————————————————————————————————————————————— 1. Pierre Moïse MAHEU was born on 4 Jul 1807 in Saint-Hyacinthe, QC. Pierre Moïse was baptised in Notre-Dame-de-Saint-Hyacinthe on 4 Jul 1807. Pierre Moïse died in Saint-Simon abt 13 Sep 1835. He was buried in Saint-Simon on 15 Sep 1835.
On 17 Jan 1826, Pierre Moïse married Marie Louise MÉTOTE, daughter of Joseph Pascal MÉTOTE (1774-1846) & Marie Louise LANGUIRAND, in Saint-Hyacinthe, QC. Marie-Louise was born on 20 Aug 1806. She was baptised in Notre-Dame-du-Rosaire, Saint-Hyacinthe on 20 Aug 1806.
They had the following children: 2 i. Louise (1826-) 3 ii. Joseph Moise (1828-) 4 iii. François (1831->1900) 5 iv. Moise Isaie (1833-) 6 v. Julie (1835-1867)
————————————————————————————————————————————— Family of Pierre Moïse MAHEU (1) & Marie Louise MÉTOTE
2. Louise MAHEU was born on 10 Dec 1826 in Saint-Hyacinthe, QC.
Louise married Louis COURTOIS.
They had no children.
3. Joseph Moise MAHEU was born on 18 Oct 1828 in Saint-Hugues, Bagot county, QC. Joseph Moise was baptised in Saint-Hugues on 19 Oct 1828.
4. François MAHEU was born on 3 Jan 1831 in Saint-Hugues, Bagot, QC. François was baptised in Saint-Hugues on 4 Jan 1831. François died in Cohoes, NY aft 1900 as he appears on the Cohoes census.
On 3 Mar 1851, François married Philomène GALAISE, daughter of Joseph GALAISE (1795-1881) & Marguerite Miron (1811-1888), in Plattsburgh, St-John-the-Baptist, NY. Philomène was born on 21 Nov 1835 in Longueuil, Chambly, Qc. She was baptised in Longueuil, St-Antoine-de-Pade on 22 Nov 1835. Philomène died somewhere between 1880 & 1900. She doesn't appear on the 1900 Cohoes census.
They had the following children: i. Joséphine Philomène (~1852-) ii. Julie (1853-) iii. Joseph (1855->1931) iv. François (1857-1920) v. Cécile Hermine (1858-) vi. Félicité Delphine (1861-) vii. Clara (Twin) (1863-) viii. Exilda (Twin) (1863-~1865) ix. Guillaume Henri Alphonse (1865->1910) x. Jean-Baptiste Hilaire (Died as Infant) (1867-1868) xi. Élie David (1869-) xii. Pierre Isaïe (1870-) xiii. Napoléon Cléophas (1873-)
5. Moise Isaie MAHEU was born on 14 Jun 1833 in Saint-Hugues, QC. Moise Isaie was baptised in Saint-Hugues on 14 Jun 1833.
6. Julie MAHEU was born on 9 Jul 1835 in Saint-Simon, Bagot, Québec. Julie was baptised in Saint-Simon, QC on 10 Jul 1835. Julie died in Iberville, Saint-Athanas-de-Bleury on 7 Nov 1867. She was buried on 8 Nov 1867.
On 1 Mar 1851 when Julie was 15, she married Alfred CUSSON, in Plattsburgh, Saint-John-the-Baptist.
They had the following children: i. Alfred ii. Hermine iii. Marie Claire (1858-) iv. Agnès, Marie Joséphine (1860-1861) v. Joseph Rosario (1862-) vi. Marie Honorine (1864-1866) vii. Laurent (Lorenzo) (1866-)