Here is my Marsland Family. We beleive they originate from Manchester.If anyone has any information on this family would they please email me on email@example.com We are also looking for the Marslands who went to South Africa.Does this ring any bells? Many thanks Janet
1. Thomas James MARSLAND b. 1851, Manchester, Lancashire, (son of Henry MARSLAND MASSLAND) occupation Railway Coach /Mechanic, m. 3 Oct 1872, in Manchester Cathedral, Alice WORSLEY, b. 1851, Doncaster, York. Children: i Harry MARSLAND b. 1876, Swindon, Wiltshire. ii Amy MARSLAND b. 1877, Swindon, Wiltshire. 2. iii Ernest b. bef June 1880.
2. Ernest MARSLAND b. bef June 1880, Derby, occupation Clerk/ Railway Porter, m. 2 Oct 1904, in St Lukes West Holloway,Islington, London, Florence Matilda MOORE, b. bef June1880, Islington, Middlesex, (daughter of George Elliott MOORE and Matilda ?). Children: 3. i Charles Arthur b. 6 Apr 1912. 4. ii Ernest. 5. iii Harold.
3. Charles Arthur MARSLAND b. 6 Apr 1912, 84 Landseer Rd, Islington, London, occupation Journeyman Wallpaper Prin, m. 1 Aug 1936, in St Ann's, Stamford Hill, London, Louise Ellen HOWELL, b. 8 Jun 1913, 114 Cornwall Rd, Tottenham, London, (daughter of Alfred Arthur Charles HOWELL and Daisy BATT). Children: i Ray MARSLAND. ii Roy MARSLAND. iii Ann Doreen MARSLAND (details excluded), m. Clifford Malcolm FULLER, (details excluded), (son of Harold Edward James FULLER and Daisy MOORE).
4. Ernest MARSLAND m. Daisy ?, (daughter of ?). Children: i Joyce MARSLAND.
5. Harold MARSLAND m. Min ?, (daughter of ?). Children: i ? MARSLAND.