1. George Millie m. 01-03-1840, in Monmail, Fife Scotland, Jane Stewart.
+ 2. i George Millie b. 06-04-1842.
2. George Millie (1.George1) b. 06-04-1842, Monimail, Fife Scotland, occupation: Farmer Of 575 Acres, m. 1869, in Moonzie,Fife,Mary Mitchell, b. 28-12-1844, Cupar, Fife, Scotland, (daughter of John Mitchell and Christian Walker) d. 1931.George died 1927.The family home was a farm called St Marys about 2 miles out of Cupar, Fife. In the 1881 Census their address was Kilmaron, Cupar, Fife Scotland Mary: Twin to Isabella After Georges death she moved to The Barony in Cupar with her daughter Mary and a Miss Marion Jones who was a distant cousin.Miss Jones lived at The Barony untill her death in the late 1940s at 90++
+ 3. i Christina Millie b. 15-07-1873.
4. ii George Millie b. 30-11-1869, Cupar, Fife, Scotland, d. 1908.
5. iii John Millie b. 1871/2, Cupar, Fife, Scotland,m. Cissie Unknown, d. 1959.John died ap 1930.Was a Scotland Rugby Blue.
+ 6. iv Charles Archibald Millie b. 1875.
7. v Mary Millie b. 1879, Cupar, Fife, Scotland,2d. 1932.She never married and looked after her parents until their deaths.She then only survived her mother by a year.
8. vi Stewart Millie b. 1880, d. 1915.
+ 9. vii Isabella Mitchell Millie b. 1889.
3. Christina Millie (2.George2, 1.George1) b. 15-07-1873, Cupar, Fife, Scotland,2m. 10-04-1895, in Monimail, Fife, Scotland,James Munro, b. 1860/61,(son of Alexander Munro and Isabella Maclean) occupation: Minister, d. ab1917, Edderton (?), buried: Easter Logie.Christina died 13-04-1926, Scotsburn, buried: Easter Logie.James: Elder of the Free Church of Scotland
10. i Alistair Munro b. ap 1897, d. 07-04-1917, Killed in First World War, buried: ST. NICOLAS BRITISH CEMETERY, Pas de Cal,I. E. 2.Registered as Alexander. Was a fine Bridge palyer and musician. Private S/40398 "A" Coy. 7th Bn., Seaforth Highlanders
11. ii Mary Christian Munro b. 1898, m. (1) 29-11-1922, in Edderton, Kenneth Murray Cameron, b. 12-12-1865, Elder Cottages, Tain, (son of Duncan Cameron and Barbara Matheson) occupation: Farmer, d. 09-10-1929, Balblair, Edderton, Rosshire, Scotland, buried: Tain, Scotland, m. (2) ap 1951, Frank Lewis, d. 1971, Scotbrugh, Natal, South Africa.Mary died 1991, Durban South Africa.Kenneth: Rgistered as Kenneth Edward James Cameron
12. iii George Munro b. 24-03-1900, The Manse, Logie Easter.May have ended his days in an asylum
13. iv Ishbel Catherine Munro b. ap 1908, Logie Easter, occupation: Nurse, m. Philip G Preston, b. 1898, d. 1981, Malindi, Kenya, buried: Mombasa, Kenya.Ishbel died 1979, Peldon, Essex, buried: Peldon, Essex.May have been registered Isabel. Lived at Balblair after her parents died. Moved to Kenya in mid 1930s and was trapped there by the war. Philip: Aged 80/83 when he died The Young preston family lve in Sheffield which is where I think the preston family were from.
14. v Hamish Munro b. ap 1912, The Manse, Logie Easter, occupation: Worked for P and O, d. 193?.Lived at Balblair after his parents died and worked at a bank in Tain. Went to New Guinea in the mid 1930s
6. Charles Archibald Millie (2.George2, 1.George1) b. 1875, Cupar, Fife, Scotland,2m. Mary Leslie Brown, b. 1880, d. 1970.Charles died 1949.
15. i Leslie Millie b. 1904, m. Frank Mears, d. 1970.Leslie died 1986.In 1913 she returned from Canada to Scotland with her Aunt Isabella.She lived with her grand parents from 1913-24, being educated at Bell's BAxter School in Cupar.
16. ii Edith Isabel Millie b. 1906, m. Lawrence E Kindt, d. 1973.Edith died 1990.
17. iii Madeline Millie b. 1910, d. 1961.
18. iv Charles Stewart Millie b. 1914, m. Helen Rogers.Charles died 1991.
9. Isabella Mitchell Millie (2.George2, 1.George1) b. 1889, Fife, Scotland, m. 02-09-1914, in St Mary's Farm, Cupar, Fife, Edmund Douglas Hardwick, b. 1873, occupation: Farmer, d. 1968.Isabella died 1978, Canada.Edmund:
19. i Helena Mary Hardwick b. 1915, m. Eric Curzon Douglas, b. 1917.Known as Bumps
20. ii Isabel Evelyn Harwick b. 1918, m. George Henry Callow, b. 1918.Known as Babe