Hi, I did a quick search & here is what I came up with, hope it will be of some help.Note the last links lists Rebecca H. parents as Henry & Nancy. Although I didn't actually find Rebecca listed as a daughter of Henry Francis HILBURN, at least on link did list twins one of which was a girl but no name given.
Henry Francis Hilburn
Henry Francis HILBURN
30 Sep 1826 - 16 Oct 1894
BIRTH: 30 Sep 1826, Bladen Co., North Carolina
DEATH: 16 Oct 1894
Family 1 : Sarah HESTER
1. David Henry HILBURN
2. Queen Rosetta HILBURN
22. Henry Francis4 Hilburn (Ammila3 Parker, Francis2, John1). Henry was born on 20 Sep 1826 in Bladen County, NC. He married Sarah Hester 'Sally' on 10 Jun 1849 in Bladen County, NC. Henry died on 16 Oct 1894 in Bladenboro, Bladen County, NC, at age 68. His body was interred in Oct 1894 White Family Cemetery in Bladenboro, Bladen County, NC.
Sarah Hester 'Sally.' Sarah was born on 14 Jul 1833 in Bladenboro, Bladen County, NC. 23 Jul., 1833? Sarah died 28 Dec., 1905 in Bladenboro, Bladen County, NC,. 10 Dec 1905? Her body was interred White Family Cemetery in Bladenboro, Bladen County, NC.
Children of Henry Francis4 Hilburn and Sarah Hester 'Sally' were as follows:
i. Mary Jane5 Hilburn. Mary was born on 10 Apr 1850 in Bladen County, NC.
ii. 48.ii.Sary? Sarah Ann Hilburn Sary? was born on 5 May 1852 in Bladenboro, Bladen County, NC
iii. Rufus Marion Hilburn. Rufus was born on 1 Apr 1855 in Bladen County, NC.
iv. Singletary Hester G.? Hilburn. Singletary was born on 3 Jul 1857 in Bladen County, NC
v. Emelia P. Hilburn. Emelia was born on 18 Jan 1859.
vi. David Henry Hilburn. David was born on 18 Mar 1860 in Bladen County, NC
vii. Issac Franklin Hilburn Issac was born on 28 May 1863 in Bladen County, NC
viii. Amsey Ashbell Hilburn. Amsey was born 16 Jan., 1867 in Bladen County, NC.
ix. Queen Rosetta Hilburn 'Ettie.' Queen was born 21 Jun., 1869 in Bladen County, NC.
DESCENDANTS of Le Chevalier Dubuysson of Bladen Co.,NC
Lists: 98 xi. Twin son and daughter, born March 31, 1909; died April 01, 1909.
Note, this link does not give their names &lists a few more children then the above two links.
Henry Francis Jefferson Mills
the family tree of the Mills family of South-East Alabama
( Crenshaw, Coffee, & Covington Counties )
Bryans of NW Florida/South AL/SC and Related Families of Boyett, King, Norwood, Strickland, Hathaway, Weeks, Carnley, et al.
•Name: Henry Francis Jefferson Mills
•Birth: 20 JUN 1840
•Death: 20 MAR 1925
•Burial: Friendship Cemetery, Bullock Community, Crenshaw County, AL
Father: Columbus Mills b: ABT 1815
Mother: Rebecca Hilburn b: ABT 1820
Marriage 1 Lucinda Floyd b: 23 JUL 1846
1. Columbus J. Mills b: 2 OCT 1864 in Crenshaw County, Alabama
2. Ella Ophelia Mills b: 1 SEP 1867 in Crenshaw County, Alabama
3. William Charlie Mills b: 18 JUL 1869 in Crenshaw County, Alabama
4. Martha O. Mills b: 1873 in Crenshaw County, Alabama
5. Eliza Ann Mills b: 1875 in Crenshaw County, Alabama
6. Sarah L. Mills b: 1877 in Crenshaw County, Alabama
7. Joseph E. Mills b: 1879 in Crenshaw County, Alabama
8. Thomas D. Mills b: 1883 in Crenshaw County, Alabama
9. Laura Mills b: 1886 in Crenshaw County, Alabama
10. Elzea Mills b: 1886 in Crenshaw County, Alabama
Re: W.T. Mills store
Do you know if this Mills family is related to Columbus Mills, father of Henry Francis Jefferson Mills (my great-great grandfather). H. F. J. Mills married Lucinda Floyd; this couple is buried in the Friendship Cemetery (Bullock, Crenshaw County).
Vaughn Hilburn-1843-1921,CoffeeCo. to Pike Co.Ala-Civil War, by Alice Hilburn
**Note this link lists Rebecca H. parents as Henry & Nancy.***
Vaughn and grandson of Henry of Brunswick Co.,NC and Nancy Sykes,was evidently family because Henry Francis Jefferson Mills signed for him to get his military pension--s/o Rebecca-d/oHenry & Nancy-----living close to Gaines -Preacher's-and Adams---on 1850 census Coffee Co.-Vaughn is with the Wicker family as 9 yrs old????Can anyone add to this?????