James Hale owned 2,952 acres at Temple Vale, Dromore
Richard Hale owned 866 acres at Easky
Charles Matthew O'Connor, J.P., D.L. for Roscommon, b. 1847; m. 1894 Alice Hale, dau of James Hale of Templeview; She d. 1907; He was the eldest son of Denis O'Connor, J.P., D.L. and Margaret Power, dau of Nicholas Mahon Power of Faithlegg House; Denis (Dennis) was of Mt. Druid.