My Morgan DNA Connections
Here is a current list of the Morgan DNA connections I have. It seems that instead of a tree, mine is more like a spider web!
comments powered by
Here are the Y and Family Finder DNA matches I have so far:
1.William Morgan b. 1821 in SC and married Harriet?
2.Nathaniel Morgan b.1778 NC married Mary Ann Ellis
3. John Morgan B.? lived in NC married Jane Talley in New Orleans. Fought in Battle of New Orleans, War of 1812.
4. Daniel Morgan b.1776 Wales or England d.England married Phebe Baker
5. George Morgan b.1708 in Gloucester Co., NJ d. 1759 married Susanna Davis b.1709 d. 1757
6. Randall Morgan was born about 1710 in Gloucester Co. ,NJ and died July 26, 1773 in Faquier Co., VA. He married Grace Lidyard bef. 1737. She was born in Sept. 1716 and died Dec. 20, 1757
7. William Ratcliffe Morgan was born in 1815 in Portsmouth, Hampshire, England. He married Janet Hoare who was born in 1821 in Kingston, Surrey, England.
8. John Morgan was born in 1732 in Cumberland Co., Va and died in 1786 in Granville Co., NChe married Elizabeth Allin b. 1737 in Hanover Co., VA d. aft 1814 in Pendleton SC
9. Edward Morgan 1670-1736 m. Elizabeth Jarman 1670-1731. Grandparents of Daniel Boone.
10.Thomas Morgan c.1713-1781 VA m. Johanna (Jackson?) 1719-1781
11.Charles Morgan (1710- 1782)VA md Hannah Oxford 1715-1782
12. Simon Morgan was born abt. 1685 in Warwick Co., VA and died c.1707 in Amelia Co., VA. He married Elizabeth Ridley
13. James Morgan b. 1645 Nantmell Parrish, Radnorshire Wales married Jane Evans b.1647.
14. Thomas Morgan b.1702 PA d. 1774 Bedford Co. VA. married Lettice Evans