Looking for Descendants of Sallie Guerrant Moseley and Col. James Calmore King.If you are a descendant of the family below or know of someone who is a descendant, please contact me. Donna (Moseley) Crumb firstname.lastname@example.org
Sallie Guerrant Moseley born 31 May 1856 died 1944.She married 24 Dec 1874 James Calmore King, known as Colonel, born 29 Nov 1850 died 21 Apr 1935.He was the son of Carson and Nancy (Humphrey) King and a brother to Mary Elizabeth King, who married Philip Maxey Moseley, first cousin to Sallie.They were both buried in Fairview Cemetery, near Olney, Lincoln County.James C. and Sallie made their home near Corse, Missouri and were the parents of nine children.
1. Myrtle King born 3 Oct 1875 died 8 May 1958.She married 24 Dec 1896 Whit T. Sydnor Sr. born 2 Oct 1875 died 11 May 1961.Both were buried in the Olney Cemetery Lincoln County.They were the parents of one known child. 1. Whit T. Sydnor, Jr.
2. Durward King lived in Albuquerque, New Mexico in 1936.He married Bertie Linthicul.They had two known children. 1. Ola or Olie King 2. Herbert King
3. Maud N. King born 5 Oct 1879 died 30 Apr 1955.She married 23 Nov 1899 Slade Hudson born 18 Nov 1874.He died 6 July 1963.Both were buried in the Olney Cemetery, Lincoln County.They were the parents of four children. 1. George Hudson 2. Harold Hudson 3. Nellie Hudson 4. J. C. Hudson
4. Joseph W. King born 9 Dec 1881 died 18 May 1956.He married twice.Joseph and his two wives were buried in Fairview Cemetery, near Olney, Lincoln County, Missouri. (1) 28 Nov 1907 Mayme A. McDowell born 13 13 June 1882 died 8 May 1912.They were the parents of three children. 1. J. Raymond King born 1909 died 1982 - twin. 2. J. Robert King born 1909 died 1981 - twin. 3. Vivian King born 11 Feb 1911 died 17 Jan 1980.She was buried in Fairview Cemetery, near Olney, Lincoln County, Missouri. (2) 4 Mar 1914 Rebecca Anne Trower.Rebecca was born 18 Dec 1880 died 27 July 1955.They were theparents of two children. 4. Lowell H. King born 7 Jan 1915 and died 7 June 1955.He was buried in Fairview Cemetery, Lincoln County, Missouri. 5. Dorothy King.She married _________ Moffett.
5. Harry King born 20 May1884 died 25 Feb 1967.Married 20 Feb 1914 Grace Owings born 20 Dec 1885 died 7 Jan 1973.Both are buried in the Olney Cemetery.They had no children.
6. Edward (Eddie) King lived in Denver, Colorado in 1936.
7. Carson King lived in Longmont, Colorado, in 1936 and died 6 Apr 1961.He was a preacher.He married 18 Jann 1911 Elsye Me Latton.
8. Florence Vivian King born 16 Sep 1891 died 10 Jan 1989.Married 15 Feb 1911 Buford Ambro Henry.He was born 19 Dec 1885 died 121 Aug 1976.Both were buried in Fairview Cemetery, Lincoln County, Missouri.They were the parents of two children. 1. Edward Henry born 1913 died 1932. 2. Madge Henry born 13 Feb 1924.Married William Carter, a doctor.
9. Marie King born 10 Aug 1894/95 died 24 Sep 1901.Was buried in Fairview Cemetery, Lincoln County.