Searching for any info on John NAUMAN born Aug. 13, 1829 Died June 10,1894 married to Levina CROUTILUC (correction: Alvina Crotcher) Born Sept. 28,1840 Died Oct. 12,1871 (this date was had written by Carol Jeanne b.7-17-1913 - d. 8-30-1978) but on 1870 census shows John Nauman as a widow. So Alvina may have died in 1869 (I have not found any data stating her death yet).
After verification by Robert Nauman and Bill Windsor,John & Julie Ann Culp m.13 Sep 1870 in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, USA
John NAUMAN & Alvina Crotcher Nauman children are:
1. Sarah Ann Nauman September 1856 – 1940;
2. Mary Elizabeth Nauman February 19, 1859 – After 1930)
3. Emory Isaiah NAUMAN b. March 1,1861 in Dunning Aswell Place, d. Nov.28,1933 in PA (I am still trying to find what the new Dunning Aswell Place, PA township is as of today. Any ideas on where to look for old Township names of PA?)
m. Carrie May DECKER Jan. 1, 1890 in Durming Awsell Place,PA
(CORRECTION: Carrie May was born in Boyceville, WI. Formally know as: and Barker, Dunn County, WI.)also it has been spelled Biceville in some writings.
Emory and Carrie May (DECKER)NAUMAN are my 2nd great grandparents
3. Ifred NAUMAN (CORRECTION: John Frederick Nauman) b. 1863 d. Feb 15,1949 in (Warrensburg, PA (?))
- Emma NAUMAN Died Jan. 7, 1937 - (CORRECTION: Emma was a daughter-in-Law of Emory & Carrie May. She is John Frederick Naumans, Emory's brother's wife.)
Emory Isaiah and Carrie May NAUMAN had 7 children (all born in Boyceville, WISCONSIN:
Bessie b. 1-10-1891 m.Charles STEFAN 6-14-1916
Laura b.5-30-1892 m. Oscar JACOBSON 6-30-1911
Flora b.8-13-1897 m. James HARMON 12-10-1919
Lois b.4-2-1899 m. Frankin JENNINGS
Georgie May Toot b.2-22-1908-d. 9-23-1969 m.Benjamine HITZ
Carol Jeanne b.7-17-1913 - d. 8-30-1978 (my grandmother)m.Edward Carmine CALDERON/CALDERONE 1-1-1937
Harold Dale b. 12-15-1913 (CORRECTION: Harold was b.12-15-1903)m. Bonnie J MOSS 8-21-?
Sorry it has taken so long to correct the previous information. It was my first post.:)
I am hoping with these correction that more of The Nauman Family line will connect with our line. I have much more information to share & would love to find out more on the Naumans, as well any photos to share.