Looking for descendants of Robert Neil, born 1806, married Sara - County Down and Durham
1. ROBERT1 NEIL was born 1806. He married SARA. She was born 1814, and died August 08, 1892.
Children of ROBERT NEIL and SARA are:
2. i. MARGARET2 NEIL, b. April 30, 1836; d. Still alive in 1912.
ii. ANN ELIZA NEIL, b. July 09, 1834.
iii. MARY JANE NEIL, b. March 22, 1844.
iv. ELEANOR NEIL, b. August 18, 1838.
v. SARAH NEIL, b. August 18, 1838; d. December 01, 1838.
vi. WILLIAM NEIL, b. October 07, 1840; d. August 10, 1841.
vii. THOMAS NEIL, b. March 19, 1842; d. May 22, 1868.
More About THOMAS NEIL:
Religion: Wesleyan Methodist, Alston Circuit
viii. WILLIAM HENRY NEIL, b. October 24, 1846; d. February 01, 1870.
Notes for WILLIAM HENRY NEIL:
29 November 1846
William Henry NEILL
Birth: 29 Nov 1846
All Saints, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Northumberland, England
Father: Robert NEILL
Mother: Mrs. Sarah NEILL
ix. ROBERT NEIL, b. February 11, 1849.
Generation No. 2
2. MARGARET2 NEIL (ROBERT1) was born April 30, 1836, and died in Still alive in 1912. She married THOMAS PARKER, son of THOMAS PARKER and ALICE LONSDALE. He was born October 08, 1840 in Berry Bank End, Weardale, Stanhope, Durham, and died April 02, 1912 in 5 Gladstone Street, Co-operative Villas, Beamish.
Notes for THOMAS PARKER:
he was still living 1 january 1908
More About THOMAS PARKER:
Burial: St. Paul's, West Pelton
Children of MARGARET NEIL and THOMAS PARKER are:
3. i. MARY JANE3 PARKER, b. September 1873; d. April 19, 1940, 10 Victoria Terrace, High Hold, Pelton.
4. ii. THOMAS TOM PARKER, b. September 13, 1868; d. January 13, 1905, High Hold, West Pelton.
5. iii. ALICE PARKER, b. 1870.
iv. ROBERT PARKER, b. 1872.
More About ROBERT PARKER:
Baptism: September 11, 1872, Pelton Holy Trinity
v. ROBERT NEILL PARKER, b. 1875.
More About ROBERT NEILL PARKER:
Baptism: June 23, 1875, Pelton Holy Trinity
6. vi. GEORGE PARKER, d. emigrated to Canada.
Generation No. 3
3. MARY JANE3 PARKER (MARGARET2 NEIL, ROBERT1) was born September 1873, and died April 19, 1940 in 10 Victoria Terrace, High Hold, Pelton. She married ROBERT DODD January 01, 1908 in St Paul's Church, West Pelton, County Durham, son of MICHAEL DODD and MARY MILLER. He was born June 24, 1874 in 6.45 am, Eden Row, Pit Hill, Urpeth, and died 1952.
Notes for MARY JANE PARKER:
had relatives in Ireland, but wasnt born there ... parent were english
She had brothers called George and Tom, a sister called Alice and that was one of the names of her Father.
Ebchester on the way to Hexham in Northumberland.
Nurse, Edinburgh and Wales, older age for marriage.
More About MARY JANE PARKER:
Baptism: October 22, 1873, Pelton Holy Trinity
Burial: West Pelton Church yard
Occupation: Nurse in Liverpool + Edinburgh
Property: 10 Victoria Terrace cost £150
Religion: West Pelton Church of England, very religious.
Notes for ROBERT DODD:
More About ROBERT DODD:
Baptism: August 12, 1874, Pelton Holy Trinity
Birth registered: July 20, 1874, Chester le S. 10a 603 1874
Occupation: 1908, Miner
Property: Beamish (at time of marriage)
Registered: March 18, 1911, Tanfield, Lanchester, County Durham
Residence: June 19, 1915, 60 John St, Co-op Villas, Beamish
Twin: twin, Michael - Chester le S. 10a 603 1874
Children of MARY PARKER and ROBERT DODD are:
7. i. THOMAS PARKER4 DODD, b. February 17, 1911, South Moor, Stanley, Durham; d. November 15, 1988.
8. ii. MICHAEL DODD, b. 1909, Tanfield Lea; d. July 20, 1997, Hospital.
4. THOMAS TOM3 PARKER (MARGARET2 NEIL, ROBERT1) was born September 13, 1868, and died January 13, 1905 in High Hold, West Pelton. He married LYDIA TEMPLE.
Children of THOMAS PARKER and LYDIA TEMPLE are:
i. MEGGIE4 PARKER, b. November 1899.
ii. TOM PARKER, b. November 30, 1901.
5. ALICE3 PARKER (MARGARET2 NEIL, ROBERT1) was born 1870. She married WALTER WATKINS in Beamish, son of THOMAS WATKINS and JANE.
Notes for ALICE PARKER:
married with big family in West Pelton
More About ALICE PARKER:
Baptism (LDS): June 08, 1870, Pelton Holy Trinity
More About WALTER WATKINS:
Property: 10 St. Paul's Terrace, Beamish
Children of ALICE PARKER and WALTER WATKINS are:
i. WALTER4 WATKINS, m. HANNAH BELL MOLE, April 10, 1944.
ii. MARY WATKINS.
iii. SALLY SADIE WATKINS.
iv. ALICE ALLY WATKINS.
v. MARGARET MEGGIE WATKINS.
6. GEORGE3 PARKER (MARGARET2 NEIL, ROBERT1) died in emigrated to Canada.
Child of GEORGE PARKER is:
i. MATTHEW MATTY4 PARKER.