Hi Here's my attempt at defining a Nock family from Staffordshire!
I think Joseph Nock below is the son of Bejamin Nock and Mary (?) who also had at least 2 other children - Hannah (1793) and Anne (1794) and there must have been others before.............
1. Joseph Nockborn Bilston Staffs 1799 married Susannah(Jackson?) in 1820
2. SAMUEL NOCKChristening:28 DEC 1820Bilston,
2. WILLIAM NOCKChristening:02 FEB 1823Bilston, In 1881 William NOCKHeadMMale58 Ball Furnace Man Ironworks m. Ann NOCK Wife M Female 60 Hallgreen Stafford, 3.John NOCKSonUMale24 Stubbin,York,Ball Furnace Man Ironworks 3. Sarah J. NOCKDaurUFemale 18 Stubbin, 3. Samuel NOCKSonMale15Stubbin,
2. JOSEPH NOCK baptised16 Jan 1825 son of Joseph & Susanna;Swan Bank Methodist Church,(Maybe not related AT ALL)
2. JAMES NOCK Christening: 02 JUL 1837 Bilston 1881James NOCK Head W Male 43 Hammer Man (Iron Wk) 3.Thomas NOCKSonUMale16 3.Joseph NOCKSon UMale14 3.Maria NOCKDaurFemale10 3.James NOCKSonMale9 3.Samuel NOCKSonMale7 3.William NOCKSonMale5 3.Ernest C. NOCK SonMale2
2.Isaiah NOCKHeadMMale42Bilston, Furnace Man (Iron) m. Susan E. NOCK Wife M F 38 Stratford,Nor'ants 1881 census 3. Mary NOCK (not at same residence)1866 3. Joseph Nock (") 1866 (perhaps died early) 3. Susan NOCK Dau F 13 West Bromwich, Domestic Serv 3. Annie NOCK Dau F 11 West Bromwich, Stafford, 3. Aurther NOCK Son Male 8West Bromwich, 3. Daisy P. NOCK DauFemale 7 West Bromwich, 3Frederick W. NOCK SonMale2West Bromwich, 3. Mildred NOCK Dau Female 3 mWest Bromwich, 3. Wifred NOCK1885 (obviously not on 1881 census!)
3. Susan NOCKmarried my ggrandfather David Davies and had 8 children - in Derbyshire / Nottinghamshire