Re: INFO ON JOHN WALTER OBNEY PENNSYLVANI
Hi Richard -
comments powered by
Yes, William Bradford Obney is related to this same Obney family -
I don't have any information on his descendants, but I have a lot of information on his ancestry & cousins, etc.
Here he is listed in his father's family.And I have information back further on his grandparents - great grandparents, etc....
If you would like more information, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if anyone would like me to post more information here, please let me know.
PS - I used my genealogy computer program to figure my husband's relationship to William Bradford Obney - they are 2nd cousins 3 times removed!
Descendants of Thomas Canada OBNEY
1. Thomas Canada OBNEY (b.Jul 28 1826-Petersburg,Pennsylvania;d.Mar 11 1905-Alliance,Stark County,Ohio)
M: Ellen COOK (b.Jul 10 1832-,Pennsylvania;m.Jun 08 1848;d.Sep 01 1914-Alliance,Stark County,Ohio)
1. John Cook OBNEY (b.Jun 28 1851-New Castle,Lawrence County,Pennsylvania;d.Sep 01 1918-Alliance,Stark County,Ohio)
2. WILLIAM BRADFORD OBNEY (b.1854)
3. James Lemon OBNEY (b.1856-Pennsylvania;d.1926)
4. Eunice OBNEY (b.1859)
5. Ecker OBNEY (b.1871;d.1924)
6. Joanna OBNEY
7. Charles OBNEY
8. Elizabeth OBNEY
9. Sadie OBNEY
10. Alexander OBNEY (d.1900-Ohio)