It's been a long time since you posted your query.If you have not found your family this might help.Contact me if you need anything else.
O'BRYANT, RACHEL M., d/o Holcomb O'Bryant and Elizabeth Starns
b. abt 1838, IN
spouse: HANSBROUGH, James, b. abt 1822, VA
1. HANSBROUGH, Laura F., b. 28 Feb 1856, IL, m. 23 Apr 1874
spouse: TUGGLE, James
2. HANSBROUGH, Charles A., b. 7 Dec 1856, IL, d. 30 Jul 1937
3. HANSBROUGH, Oliver P., b. 1859, IL, d. 24 Mar 1911
spouse: MILLS, Nancy, d/o Richard Mills and Ruth Reffett
4. HANSBROUGH, James Holcomb, b. 15 Sep 1860, IL, m. 18 Sep 1886, d. 12 Jul 1940
spouse: MILLS, Elizabeth, d/o Richard Mills and Ruth Reffett
5. HANSBROUGH, Alonzo, b. IL, d. 24 Nov 1934, spouse: MEEKS, Letty
6. HANSBROUGH, Jenny, b. IL
7. HANSBROUGH, Bertha, b. IL, spouse: TELGHAVORIA, John
8. HANSBROUGH, Bessie, b. IL, spouse 1: RYAN, Joe; spouse 2: PARKER, W. C.
9. HANSBROUGH, Walter Patrick, b. IL
10. HANSBROUGH, George, b. IL, m. 23 Feb 1896, d. 30 Oct 1930
m. MILLS, Nevada, d/o Richard Mills and Ruth Reffett
(1) 1860 Census, Vermilion Co., IL, pg 141
(2) Family records ---- Hansbrough,
Editor note: T. Hansbrough sent for birth records on the above children. She found the mother on some listed as "Rachael Yaunt" and "Mahilda Yaunt". Rachel could have remarried but the children are Hansbrough. How does the Yaunt come in????