William Oglivie (b. 1854 in Canada) m. Margaret Jane Fuller (b. 1857 in Thedford, Ontario, Canada). About 1881, they moved to Balsam Lake, WI and pretty much lived their the rest of their lives there. They had several children, most of whom remained in the Balsam Lake area:
1)Annie b. abt 1879. m. William McLeod ch. Allie, Daniel, Norman, William, Olive, Effie, Hazel
2) Mary b. abt 1880 m. John Douglass
3) Bessie b. abt 1881
4) Bertha b. abt 1884. m. Robert Gale
5) Albert b. 1886 m. Julia. Ch. Florence, Harriet, Donald, and Rose.
6) David m. Myrtle French. They eventually moved to Yakima, WA. Ch: Neva and Nona
7) Walter m. Murielle
8) Archie m. Nancy. Ch: Betty
William Ogilvie/Oglivie had a brother named Archie who also raised a family in Balsam Lake, WI. I am interested in William's family because of his wife Margaret's connection to my Fuller ancestors from Canada.
I am looking for any descendants of this family, or anybody who can teach me more about them. I have found lots of vital and census records on familysearch.org regarding this family.