As you well know, spam has become a significant problem in recent years. Because of that I have used a "disposable" email address which is posted on my web sites. Unfortunately, when I set up my personal genealogical pages they were tied to that "disposable" address.
That address is now attracting hundreds of spam emails per day, and I have had to deactivate it and replace it with another address. This means that my personal genealogical pages, including my Packard and Washburn pages, have had to move to a different address.
The entry point for all of my genealogical pages, both personal and for the USGenWeb Project, is now:
Please change your bookmarks to reflect the new address. Any bookmarks with "members.cox.net/oldcolony" in their address can be changed to "members.cox.net/plymouthcolony" to point them to the new pages.