These Parker family patents in Isle of Wight Co., Va were located in the area east of Franklin Va., west of the town of Holland, Va.,, and south of the town of Carrsville, Va. along the Kingsale Swamp. This is also near where the county line between Isle o Wight and Nansemond was located.
1. Francis Wells left 600 acres to his son-in-law Simon Irons, husband of his daughter Dorothy. Simon Irons sold this land to Thomas Parker in 1679.The land was in the Upper Parish of Isle of Wight Co.
2. Thomas Parker patent for 700 acres of land "near the head of the Southern Branch; part of Francis Wells Original grant by the county line.
3. Thomas Parker Jr. patent for land in 1690 joining James Collins, Edward Thelwell, and Thomas Parker Sr.