I am descended from the Peavler line but have no known Cordray connections. I was involved in supplyig your Uncle Paul with Peavler information several years ago but have since moved and have lost contact with him.
I have corresponded with a number of other persons over the years and have accumulated some of the Cordray ancestors from various sources which I can not verify immediately.Perhaps the following will give you some clues and help in establishing an ancestral line.Here is what i have;
1. William Cordray b. 1796;m. Nancy Elizabeth Madden b. 18 May 1794;d. 26 Mar 1881.William d. 1893.William was the son of Noble Cordray, V.
2. Noble Cordray, V. b. 1772; m. Elizabeth Cordray. Noble died ? 3. Elizabeth Cordray, b. ?; d. 1832
4. Tom E. Cordray, b. ?; d.? 5. Elizabeth Christopher 6. Tom Cordray, Jr., b. ca 1745;d.1832 [not the son of #4 above] 7. Comfort Palyon
8. Noble Cordray, I., b. ca 1708; d. 1782 9. Mary Eliett 12. Tom Cordray Sr., b. ca 1706; d. 1773; m. (1) Unknown France, (2) Jean France 13. Unknown France
16. Isaac Cordray, b. ca 1690;d. 1760 in Mispillion Hundred, Kent Co., DE 17. Unknown 24. Isaac Cordray (same as #16)
32. & 48. Ben Cordray, II. 33. & 49. Unknown
64. & 96. Ben Cordray, I., b. 1610; d. 1684 65. & 97. Frances Unknown
128. & 192. John Cordray, b. ?; d. 1622
Sorry i do not have more info and/or more specific info. but have kept this as incidental information since I am not descended from this line.
Hope it is useful and can be verified or corrected if necessary.