I'm trying to make a connection between my George Pea and possibly one of George Peay's children."My" George Pea was born in 1780.He married Elizabeth Neal or Neal(born in Rockingham, NC) and later migrated to Williamson, Tennessee (where George Peay, Jr. died) and then on to Indiana.I'm wondering if maybe one of George Peay, Jr.'s brothers had a George for a son.Some of "my" George Pea's children were born in Williamson County, Tennessee.
Here's information on my George Pea.
1. GEORGE PEA was born Oct 05, 1780 in South Carolina, and died Aug 23, 1832 in Rush County, Indiana. He married ELIZABETH EMSLEY NEAL 1805 in Tennessee, daughter of YOUNGER NEAL and SARAH PETTY. She was born Dec 23, 1785 in Chatham County, North Carolina, and died Apr 19, 1867 in
Rushville, Rush County, Indiana.
More About ELIZABETH EMSLEY NEAL:
Burial: Lower Graveyard, Rushville, Rush County, Indiana
More About GEORGE PEA and ELIZABETH NEAL:
Marriage: 1805, Tennessee
Children of GEORGE PEA and ELIZABETH NEAL are:
1. JAMES PEA, b. 1807, South Carolina;
2. JEHU PEA, b. 1810, South Carolina; d. Oklahoma.
3. THOMAS JEFFERSON PEA, b. 1814, South Carolina.
4. NANCY ANN PEA, b. Jul 20, 1816, Williamson County, Tennessee;
5. ANDREW JACKSON PEA, b. Dec 16, 1819, Franklin, Williamson County, Tennessee;
6. UTICA PEA, b. Abt. 1820, Connersville, Fayette County, Indiana.
7. ELIZABETH PEA, b. Jul 23, 1821, Fayette County, Indiana.
8. LEVI PEA, b. Apr 1823, South Carolina
9. JOHN PEA, b. Aug 26, 1824, Rush County, Indiana;
10. LUCINDA PEA, b. 1829, Rush County, Indiana.
11. GEORGE PEA, b. 1830, Rush County, Indiana.