Elizabeth PERRYJIM (sp?) married John LANE. All I know about them is they were in ILL. (somewhere) in 1858 and had a son named William Henry LANE b.1858. They later (don't know when) moved to MO. No info to small!
Theresa ( below is what the census show for the son and where his parents were from)
* 1900 Census, Cowan Township, Wayne County, Missouri LANE, Wm. H. head m w42 Jan 1858 married 9 years ILL. ILL. Ark. , Elzora (?) wife f w 24 Sept 1875 married 9 years KY. TN. KY.3 children, 2 living , Minnie M.dau f w 4 Mar 1896 MO. ILL. KY. , William W. son m w1 May 1899 MO. ILL. KY. PUGH, Luberine niece f w 13 Apr 1887 KY. TN. KY.
* 1910 Census, Cowan Township, Wayne County, Missouri LANE, Henry W. 52married 2 yrs.ILL. US. US. , Rosa wife 45 married 2 years MO. ILL. MO. , Minnie M. dau 14 MO. ILL. KY. , William W. son 11 MO. IL. KY. BARBER, John P. son 17 MO. BARBER, Bessie M. dau 7 MO.( does show both age 7 ) BARBER, Charles E. 7 MO.
* 1920 Census, Cowan Township, Wayne County, MissouriJan 19th( very hard to read ) LANE, Heny head m w 62 IL. , Rosa wife f w 34? (54) MO. MO. MO.
* 1930 Census, Cowan Township, Wayne County, Missouri LANE, Henry head w m 72300 ILL. US. ILL.age 34 at first marrige , Rose wife 64 MO. N.C. KY. age 42 at first marriage Whitner(sp?), Pauline granddaughter f w 12 MO.
* The Greenville Sun Newspaper in MO. April 1937
William Henry Lane was born in Illinois, Jan 15,1858 and passed away at his home in Hiram, MO. March 28, 1937 at the age of 79 years, 2 months and 13 days. He came to Missouri when a small boy and spent his early years near Diehlstadt, and come to Wayne County in early manhood. He was first married to Elzora Pugh who precceded him in death. To this union were born four children, two boys and two girls, all of them but one has passed on. He is survived to mourn his departure by the widow, Mrs. Rose Lane; one son W.W. Lane of St.Louis, MO. he was a member of the Hiarm Missionary Baptist Church for 20 years and never failed to attend when able.